• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HARRY POTTER & the goblet of fire!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
omg!!!!! its ou dec 1.. im gunna fucking miss it!!!! damn... i'll have to catch it in LA

HSC
miss_gtr said:
OMG HI2U!..

so exciting!..it comes out earlier in American doesnt it?

yeh prolly.. but i'll be flying when its released here... dammmit!!! it should still be on at the movies there though. do they show movies for more than 2 weeks?

HSC
mmm, i could have been watching this right now. had a ticket and everything but i was too lazy to go to sydney. oh well, i'll live.

and yeah, they usually show movies for more than 2 weeks .. i think.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
mmm, i could have been watching this right now. had a ticket and everything but i was too lazy to go to sydney. oh well, i'll live.

is it out now dude??? omg. dude. so i wont miss the release? or did u have some special screening ticket

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
katietheskatie said:

KATIE YOU COULD'VE GIVEN THE TICKET TO MEEEEEEEE!!!
*cries*

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
DeanM said:
i thought the 3rd one was awful!!!!!! hopefully this one is better..
I thought PoA was much better than the first two, but I absolutely cannot understand why they forgot to explain to the audience how the Marauders are actually Sirius/Remus/James/Peter. For viewers who hadn't read the book, it would have made the movie make much more sense.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
The scenes shown on 9 tonight made it look pretty shit. All effects, all hair, crap acting.

funniboi

HSC
so ya'll goin to watch it at george st ?

i think i might stick local and head to livo or stockies.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
head to livo at night. you'd be surprised how quiet it is. i went on the day star wars aired after work and it looked like a normal cinema day. all the little kids would have already watched it and are at home...
i've only been hoytz once. seems a bit... cleaner :p

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
im in USA at the moment and I watched it at the movies yesterday, and its absolutely excellent. I loved it, i think its the best of the 4. it was amazing.

xx__savannah

HSC
Does anyone know why we're getting it so late? I mean, NZ gets it in a couple of days, and we get it at the same time as Croatia? =/

I have high hopes for this movie. I liked POA as a movie,but as an adaptation it could have been so much better.

Anyway, about 60 people from our area are dressingup as Quidditch players from our 'local competition', catching a bus up to the closest cinema from school, then watching a 9pm showing. It should be a good night.`

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)