Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince (1 Viewer)

cassieagill

HSC
finally a scene in the movies where they portray Dumbledore correctly!!!! where he is standing on the rock (in the cave) and the fire is swirling around him, he is a tower of strength!! perfect!! this is the first time since the end of the first movie that they've gotten his character right

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
he didnt really look that cool tbh.

all the action scenes looked way better in my imagination when i read the books, maybe i should've directed the movie :)

oliviaclaire

HSC
It is my least favourite book out of the series but it was one of the best movies so far!

LOVED Ron's one liners!

cassieagill

HSC
u kidding? it was my second favourite book! after the 7th one of course :)
this one is my fave, the one i will go back and read again...i don't really re-read the 1st, 2nd and 3rd books...but ill re-read all the others if i find the time :)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
whoa i do almost the exact same thing! except i dont re-read the first 4 books since movie 4 kinda ruined it for me.

last 3 are my favourite.

oliviaclaire

HSC
It's still absolutely great but I liked the others more. Mind you, there's only a marginal difference between my favourite and my least favourite...

Deathly Hallows was just awesome :]

oliviaclaire

HSC
this one is my fave, the one i will go back and read again...i don't really re-read the 1st, 2nd and 3rd books...but ill re-read all the others if i find the time :)

Really? I love the first books! Although, if I have to read one, I have to read the whole series...I find it weird to just read one...

Mind you, I said nothing about which order I read them in...anyone else just read the books in the order you felt like? or is it just me...

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
no its just you.
i need to read stuff in order. i dont read first 4 because i dont like em that much, so i read the next 3 in the following order:

- book 5
- book 6
- book 7

=]

Fadee

HSC
I was so disappointed after the last book, i now loathe Harry Potter, as a character, due to his pussy-ness ahahahaha..

he never threw a killing curse in his life, the only way he killed voldemort was by a rebounding spell

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

What a joke .

That is all .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)