Harry's review! (1 Viewer)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Sec, cosec, cot, tan sin/cos, cos^2+sin^2=1, Sec^2=1+tan^2. We applied it to questions (which I failed in :() Learnt about complementary, negative and supp angles, with formulas. (Such as Sin(90-Symbol=SinSymbol)

That's from the top of my head. Got MX1 lesson in 15 mins. (Afternoon session, Free atm :D)
2U trig is alright compared to the much harder 3U trig :/

HSC
Harry - Now, (my name), what do I do next?
Me- -Aww fuck- looks at notes.
Harry - I'll give you a choice, (Choice A) or (Choice B)
Me: -Chooses A-
Harry: I think B would be more easier, though you can do A in your own time.

fuck. So embarrassing. Everybody else could answer the questions because they learnt it before or learnt fast as fuck. Now that I revised over it at home I geddit.
Are you in the burwood accelerating class? Cos I think I was there... it was my first lesson that day and he DOES go quite fast for me (compared to 4 years of normal high school maths lessons). Damn, I still haven't finished the trig homework!

Examine

same
HSC
Are you in the burwood accelerating class? Cos I think I was there... it was my first lesson that day and he DOES go quite fast for me (compared to 4 years of normal high school maths lessons). Damn, I still haven't finished the trig homework!
Yes, I'm from the Burwood accelerated class. Today he was asking questions along my row, and then it went to a part which I could answer but he didn't ask me :(. + Big Bang do you go to Burwood too, if you do I think I know who you are lol. (9pm to 11pm Saturdays right?)

Last edited:

big_bang344

HSC
Yes, I'm from the Burwood accelerated class. Today he was asking questions along my row, and then it went to a part which I could answer but he didn't ask me :(. + Big Bang do you go to Burwood too, if you do I think I know who you are lol. (9pm to 11pm Saturdays right?)
Haha. No I don't :)

big_bang344

HSC
Lol. He probably would've been like "wtf. Are you high or some shit?" Lols.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Do you know anyone in your class by the name of Jenny or Warren?

Examine

same
HSC
Do you know anyone in your class by the name of Jenny or Warren?
THAT'S THE PERSON WHO I THOUGHT BIG_BANG WAS LOL. Warren, I sat next to him. I was looking over all the guys in my class and he was the one I thought would most likely listen to Kpop.

Last edited:

big_bang344

HSC
THAT'S THE PERSON WHO I THOUGHT BIG_BANG WAS LOL. Warren, I sat next to him. I was looking over all the guys in my class and he was the one I thought would most likely listen to Kpop.
HAHA. So you're Asian Examine! Never knew. :L

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Hang around on sat afternoon and you'll catch Bored_of_HSC and another boser going for 4u.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Can't miss me, I always stand near the shadows in the corner.

Examine

same
HSC
Aim : To uncover twinklegal before she uncovers me. Gonna be hard since there's a whole lot of girls and only a few guys :(

HSC
Aim : To uncover twinklegal before she uncovers me. Gonna be hard since there's a whole lot of girls and only a few guys :(
Clue #1 I'm one of the six (seven?) North Sydney Girls in the class :) That should narrow it down haha

Last edited:

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Now I need to find out who's in NSG.
Hahaha!
By the way, Warren is a feckin legit MAFFS GENIUS! (he goes to my old school - macfields) The guy finished the entire 3U course by himself already I think?
If you still sit next to him, talk to him about anime or HoN hahahaha or maths :)
Everyone at my old school calls him '4 unit maffs' :p

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Taking on the whole of Harry's Education Centre cohort in mathematics? Challenge accepted... When I reach year 12.

Examine

same
HSC
Twinkle help me :( Idk what the fuck or how the fuck I go with answering these questions.

HSC
Twinkle help me :( Idk what the fuck or how the fuck I go with answering these questions.
Dude, I haven't even started :( My school already gives a shitload of maths homework everyday, I haven't had the time to even touch Harry's work yet.

Just checking, was the compulsory homework Trigonometry Appendix Q1,2,3 (except some questions), Graphs Q3&4 Quadratic Polynomials Ex 6 Practice 2 Q3&4, Ex 8 Practice 3 Q1,2,3 and Ex 9 Practice 4 Q1,2 ? I'm not sure if I got everything he said...
Spiral says we should do the whole booklet but damn, that's really hard :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)