Harvard AIDS Expert Says POPE IS CORRECT on Condom Distribution Making AIDS Worse (1 Viewer)

spence

HSC
Lol what's so unrealistic about monogamy? It's a beautiful thing. Soul-mate, better half and all that
This is why marriage is so important as a social norm. The commitment that the couple make is to themselves, to the community and to God.

There must be crushing social pressure placed on everyone to (a) get married and (b) stay married, lest you be socially ruined by being labeled a fag or hoe

The second you start making concessions against this, all of society starts to crumble (hence: now)
Sounds very ancient Rome

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Why should we accomodate sin? We're talking about life - how to respect it, how to do it
Are you one of them "every sperm is sacred" fellas?

There must be crushing social pressure placed on everyone to (a) get married and (b) stay married, lest you be socially ruined by being labeled a fag or hoe
Please don't tell me that you think homosexuals should be publicly condemned for their sexuality, that we should put pressure on them to "change". You don't think that, do you Iron? That would be very archaic of you. Although you do seem like an archaic kind of guy (no offense).

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
i believe a lot of things:santa:

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
i believe a lot of things:santa:
Yeah, I've noticed.
What are those beliefs exactly, with regards to the given topic? More specifically, what do you think of the Catholic church effectively banning the use of condoms in Africa and South America? I know that they really just condemn it, but the effect of this condemnation is so strong that one might as well call it banning.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
git away from me u scabby bum-sucker

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Ditto to you, you pope-loving, bigoted prick.
I don't know if we're joking. Are we joking? If not, your quite the homophobe, and you know what they say about homophobes...

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Ditto to you, you pope-loving, bigoted prick.
I don't know if we're joking. Are we joking? If not, your quite the homophobe, and you know what they say about homophobes...
Stop being mean to Iron.

:santa:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)