Harwood mod b specified poem (1 Viewer)

rednellav

HSC
I use the metaphoric "ward door of heavy glass" between the persona and her mother and then talk about how it is symbolic of the barrier between life and death. then I say how the transparency of glass emulates an eternal memory of her mother, therefore transcendence through memory as the personas mother dies. if that makes sense?
Awesome, cheers. If Mother who gave me life comes up as the question, remind me to send you $950549942390239849239432942390843

I have an inkling that they'll stick with the more memory orientated poems such as Mother or Father tbh.

favvify

HSC
Uni Grad
Nek minnit At Mornington again.

Honestly though, if they don't specify I'll probably cry my indecisive self to the brink of insanity and beyond.

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
Nek minnit At Mornington again.

Honestly though, if they don't specify I'll probably cry my indecisive self to the brink of insanity and beyond.
plus 1.

dangggi cant get all dis in :(

im probably going to go in with: father and child, trist trist and valediction or mother who gave me life and hope for da best

Last edited:

favvify

HSC
Uni Grad
plus 1.

dangggi cant get all dis in :(

im probably going to go in with: father and child, trist trist and valediction or mother who gave me life and hope for da best
Father and Child I'd be really happy about, Mother Who Gave Me Life so-so.
I always think that The Sharpness Of Death's Nasturtiums belongs in A Valediction. Always.

Imagine if they specify A Valediction and The Sharpness of Death, and THEN ask for a third. Wowowow.

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
Father and Child I'd be really happy about, Mother Who Gave Me Life so-so.
I always think that The Sharpness Of Death's Nasturtiums belongs in A Valediction. Always.

Imagine if they specify A Valediction and The Sharpness of Death, and THEN ask for a third. Wowowow.
if they specify sharpness or valediction im stuffed....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)