Has anyone came to realisation that hsc is tommorrow? (1 Viewer)

globez

HSC
Well i have been going along the whole year studying and still doing well and everything and now been studying for the important 'HSC' yet that i only came to the actual realisation that its tommorrow is quite scary for me :S im ready and everything i just didnt realise that is tommorrow.......LOL anyone else?

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
Nah mate, nobody would've waken up for the exams tomorrow had they not seen this thread.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
I haven't 'came' to the realisation, but I've come to it. Sort of...
Actually nah, if I had I'd probably be crapping my pants at present.

Hollie + HSC = Extreme under-preparedness.

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
My phone reminded me this morning LOL

i got out of bed, and my phones like

Reminder: HSC starts tomorow.

im thinking,
No shit.

henry08

HSC
N/A
syriangabsta said:
My phone reminded me this morning LOL

i got out of bed, and my phones like

Reminder: HSC starts tomorow.

im thinking,
No shit.
Are you natalie?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
i kind of dont know what to do with myself.... Im fully prepared for tomorrow but i feel weird not studying, like, i should be simply cuz its tomorrow, even though im ready...

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
i u really ready and come on whats with ur sig i mean i just didnt look at the name for more than a sec and all i saw was cardinal and an f and since i dont follow american baseball lol

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
obimoshman1234 said:
i u really ready and come on whats with ur sig i mean i just didnt look at the name for more than a sec and all i saw was cardinal and an f and since i dont follow american baseball lol
Yea, i feel like im pretty ready, i applied all my responses to past questions and could adapt them perfectly so im confident. and shhh, i honestly just like the way it sounds 'cardinal fish' makes me think of a fish with a big hat riding the pope mobile.

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
lol glad i made u happy then

and omg i just want this to be over with or at least started gah the wait is killing me

lana.

VIP Member
HSC
maaan, i hate it,

just when we think its all over, exams again.

peter skrzynecki is so hard to study for.

what has everyone got for related material ?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
obimoshman1234 said:
lol glad i made u happy then

and omg i just want this to be over with or at least started gah the wait is killing me
tell me about it... fucking hell, i might go for a run to get my nerves out, this is gay, i didnt think id ever say this but hurry up HSC!!!

GET FREE

HSC
I'm only going to feel "omfg wtf its the freakin HSC. omg this is the biggest thing. wow. omfg this is what I've been preparing for. omg its so massive and important. omg this is huge. woah, this is so serious. have to do well omgzzz" after the HSC.

At the moment I'm pretty much blank and I'll just be mindlessley ploughing through each exam in a sort of daze.

It won't hit me until a few days later, but by then the whole thought of the HSC will be so minor I might just not notice it at all.

Annalisee

HSC
I wont realise that I am doing or have done the HSC untill after schoolies probably.
some people are stressin' to the max, fuck it.
lifes to short to worry about this shit that's not going to matter in 2 years anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)