Has Anyone Finished their HSC and RETURNED back to school to do it again? (1 Viewer)

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
I wasn't a stresser but it feels more relaxed this time lol

Edit:

Like i stressed but not the freak out way , just the oh my stress lol

Shoubadoo

HSC
marcquelle said:
Yes you can but for me it was about subjects not marks

my marks were

Adv. Eng = 72
Gen. Maths = 74
Art= 88
Hospo = 86
Music = 84

just bad subjects but good marks oh well "cest la vive"
Cool. Thanks for the tell :)

shayla

HSC
Im sort of redoing my hsc at the same school for the 09 hsc. I left after one term this year but want to redo it and complete it this time so am going back to my old high school to complete it to the best of my ability.

I really dont care what others say, if their agianst it etc, cause it is my own choice lol.

Twilight25

HSC
I think i want to do the HSC again....im screwing up my trials and if i screw up hsc....well then thats it..

My aim was 80+ for the UAI and in some subjects im not even ranked in the top 10. I dont think its even possible to get 80 if im ranked low and my trail results are bad.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
it is possible, just try hard

and if you decide to do it again, i'm there with you and so is shayla (kinda as she said) who cares your life not theirs they don'thave to live it

SimonLee13

HSC
marcquelle said:
I am, doing it again.) You can do just year 12 again but my subjects didn't fit into the timetable easily. PLUS i wanted to show the a-holes at UAC that just cause you do creativec arts, doesn't make you stupid. I don't see why they are scaled down if all "subjects are scaled fairly:axedeath: :vcross: ".) Its not that hard cause you know what to expect and it wasn't that stressful the first anyway.:D Its only stressful if you want it to be. I'm still enjoying it. LOL I'M CRAZY :grinshak:
Question, why did you repeat year 11 again.. wouldn't that be a serious waste of time? Just repeat year 12 twice xD.

bored of sc

HSC
SimonLee13 said:
Question, why did you repeat year 11 again.. wouldn't that be a serious waste of time? Just repeat year 12 twice xD.
I reckon its fair enough. Year 11 is presumed knowledge for the HSC course. And maths can be tested upon. I think he did different subjects this time.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
bored of sc said:
I reckon its fair enough. Year 11 is presumed knowledge for the HSC course. And maths can be tested upon. I think he did different subjects this time.
I have, the only ones that are the same are
Adv. English & Ext English

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
marcquelle said:
1, I have too
2, I actually LIKE english, (I KNOW I"M VERY WEIRD)
really you have to? I thought cos you have already done it you wouldn't oh well?

bored of sc

HSC
marcquelle said:
yeah oh well, its not that bad considering that i actually enjoy the subject lol
Too bad (for your sake) the syllabus has changed, otherwise you would've dominated us at journeys (I'm NOT implying you won't dominate us at belonging).

sj1990

HSC
Hey -

I'm also (kinda) repeating year 12. I left just before the mini-trials in term 1 this year. I never "dropped out" as such, the plan was to "take time off" (I was told I had to think of it this way as "dropping out" has negative connotations) and then return to complete year 12 in 2009. The way I see it now, 2008 was never really my year - though that was hard to accept, especially with friends just receiving jerseys...oh well. 2009 is going to be sweet - I'm prepared this time, and a 7-month recuperation period doesn't go astray either! Infact, it's made me more pumped to go back...my friends think I'm crazy cause I'm EXCITED about going back :)
I have to decide if I'm going to tafe or back to my old school in a few weeks time. It's hard to find people who are in the same or similar situation, so it's pretty incredible to find this thread. I'm pretty set on going back to my high school. Do you find it hard being older and more mature than the others in your grade, or has it been quite easy fitting back into the system (so to speak). I'm also proud that I have the guts to go back to my high school, and I really commend you on completing year 11 too!
Good luck, it's nice to know I wont be alone next year :)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
marcquelle said:
1, I have too
2, I actually LIKE english, (I KNOW I"M VERY WEIRD)
Can't you just choose to repeat certain subjects like in acceleration? My friends wish to repeat EX1 Mathematics not Mathematics.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
I tried but the BOS said NO so yeah, but they accepted my application for Distiction Courses yeah hopefully comparative literature yeah

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
sj1990 said:
Hey -

I'm also (kinda) repeating year 12. I left just before the mini-trials in term 1 this year. I never "dropped out" as such, the plan was to "take time off" (I was told I had to think of it this way as "dropping out" has negative connotations) and then return to complete year 12 in 2009. The way I see it now, 2008 was never really my year - though that was hard to accept, especially with friends just receiving jerseys...oh well. 2009 is going to be sweet - I'm prepared this time, and a 7-month recuperation period doesn't go astray either! Infact, it's made me more pumped to go back...my friends think I'm crazy cause I'm EXCITED about going back :)
Way to go, I glad you made that decision for yourself lol i know what its like. Its a hard decision but worth it :uhhuh:. I was excited too it was odd i was like omg, i want school lol

sj1990 said:
I have to decide if I'm going to tafe or back to my old school in a few weeks time. It's hard to find people who are in the same or similar situation, so it's pretty incredible to find this thread. I'm pretty set on going back to my high school.
Well, I went back to my old school cause i knew they had all the subjects i wanted and needed, cause TAFE only has limited subjects and it costs money I don't have.

sj1990 said:
Do you find it hard being older and more mature than the others in your grade, or has it been quite easy fitting back into the system (so to speak). I'm also proud that I have the guts to go back to my high school, and I really commend you on completing year 11 too!
Good luck, it's nice to know I wont be alone next year :)
It's really not that odd, the first 2 weeks felt strange but then no-one really cared, and i'm just part of the year . You pretty much won't notice a difference after a while between them and "your" year(so to speak) . It was at first hard but then i made friends really quick.

Thank You & YAY WERE NO LONGER ALONE WHOO-HOO

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
bump.

i want to see some year 12 respones and somewhat inspire showing that there is a way around everything that happens

any reponses welcome now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)