Has anyone heard from... (1 Viewer)

ND

HSC
Structured Credit & Capital Markets team, Fixed Income Currency & Commodities division. I actually thought that i was applying for sales & trading in FICC, but they only had a position in SCCM. It's basically debt capital markets and hybrid debt - so the work is similar to M&A and equity capital markets only more quantitative.

Goldmans actually have quite a unique structure - DCM is usually in the IBD. Also, all of their prop trading desks (incl. equity prop trading) are in FICC.

ND she is a cadet with BAcc (UTS).
Ah ok.

ND

HSC
Instead of going in with a list of prepared questions, i prefer to ask questions relating to what they tell me about the firm/about themselves. Some of the questions i asked in the GSJBW interviews include:

How did you see the culture change after the merger?

How is the culture here different to the culture at bank X? (after they mention that they used to work at X)

What would be the procedure to transfer over to the NY office?

Do the offshore offices see you as 0.45xGoldman Sachs?

How successful has the merger been from the POV of both parties?

etc etc

ks21

HSC
§eraphim said:
Also, Tilinghast Towers Perrin?
Yeah, I got my interview on Tuesday. However, I think they are still taking in applications, the deadline seems to have changed from the initial 28th of July to 25th August.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mr_shittles said:
Yeah I think they've handed out their offers. Is anyone going to JP?
Yeah, that is correct. A mate of mine got an offer (and accepted) late last week I think:).

In other news, I have my MBL interview tomorrow. I hope it goes well as this is my only interview:read:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)