has anyone received interview letters yet? (1 Viewer)

billy_slater

HSC
hey baccili,

I was wondering if you had any data on dentistry interviews? there doesnt seem to be too many dentist wannabes here haha.

thanks mate

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
tazz-me-razz said:
hey, i need a little help. i followed the links provided my Bacilli to the interview resources, but for some reason i just can't click on the "download" link :S. i'm not sure if it's the problem with me internet...but, Bacilli, could i also have those resources please? :)
Did you request the download ticket towards the top left corner of the page?

sydney said:
Bacilli, could you send me some of the medicine-interview related documents as well if and when you can?

My email address for your interest is olympiclegend@yahoo Dot com

Thank you very much.
I will be posting a ton of resources soon. They will be available for download via my blog.

No emails.

billy slater said:
hey baccili,

I was wondering if you had any data on dentistry interviews? there doesnt seem to be too many dentist wannabes here haha.

thanks mate
The questions would be similar to the MBBS interview questions; change the word from doctor to dentist for each question.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
I should note, once the Medentry and Amepp packages are uploaded, there will be no more Bacilli; I will no longer be logging onto any of these sites in the future. If the links become dead, I ask that you upload the content I have shared, and provide links to future MBBS applicants.

The Medentry package will be 105 MB's (PDF format). The package includes 11 mock exams, 1000's of section III questions, and all other guides they provide in their packages.
Amepp package includes tons of UMAT preparation material. (66MB's)
Other material (Incl. Acer Sample Booklets) (210 MB's).

10th

iMAN2

HSC
N/A
Hi Bacilli. Will these resources be uploaded to your blog "http://bacillii.wordpress.com/" ? Sorry for being ignorant lol. Will these resources which you will provide also include the interview questions?

Thankyou sooo much!

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
Bacilli said:
I should note, once the Medentry and Amepp packages are uploaded, there will be no more Bacilli; I will no longer be logging onto any of these sites in the future. If the links become dead, I ask that you upload the content I have shared, and provide links to future MBBS applicants.

The Medentry package will be 105 MB's (PDF format). The package includes 11 mock exams, 1000's of section III questions, and all other guides they provide in their packages.
Amepp package includes tons of UMAT preparation material. (66MB's)
Other material (Incl. Acer Sample Booklets) (210 MB's).

10th
I didn't know that you referred to the copyrighted UMAT preparation materials from those companies. I would not need them, thanks.
Though I must say, you must be very adept at manipulating with HTML or Java sources, I thought that those materials on web couldn't be copied or scanned.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
sydneyphoenix said:
I didn't know that you referred to the copyrighted UMAT preparation materials from those companies. I would not need them, thanks.
Though I must say, you must be very adept at manipulating with HTML or Java sources, I thought that those materials on web couldn't be copied or scanned.
Superphoenix did you email one of the UMAT course providers in regards to the information provided in this thread? Yes or no is all that's required - no long speech or statement.

There will be no more documents people. I apologise for stating that more documents will be provided on the 10th, however, I recently received an email from one of the course providers stating legal action will commence if I am to provide copies of their preparation packages, which is understandable.
Therefore, find your own preparation materials... angeldust was right.

Peace friends,

Last edited:

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
Bacilli said:
Superphoenix did you email one of the UMAT course providers in regards to the information provided in this thread? Yes or no is all that's required - no long speech or statement.
No, I did not. Though I can see why you are thinking that I may have dobbed you in if you received a warning letter from one of the firms.

Season

HSC
velox said:
Put them up on a torrent site. (e.g. mininova)
I have a feeling they are watching bacilli and possibly this thread as well, thus putting up info would be stupidio

aussiechica7

HSC
There's like a $5000 reward for dobbing in people who post copyrighted prep course material.

See that prep course companies are scary now Bacilli? It's a bit different when the big bad lawyers are talking to you personally, isn't it? Kind of inclines you not to mess with them?

A better idea would be to pool umat-style questions made by uni students for free and provide it on the web. If it's your work, you can do whatever you like with it. If enough quality questions are posted by various users, people will be less inclined to pay $600 for a prep course, and they will have to drop their prices or go out of business. Just a hypothetical situation, of course :p.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
ill admit thats a pretty low thing to dob in someone tho...

Sorry to hear ure troubles bacilli.. hope it all eases up soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)