has anyone received interview letters yet? (1 Viewer)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
vodkacrumble said:
i think you could compete with Ja'mie King for a spot!
HAHAHA.. but but ... her medball might be interesting :(

i can so imagine her doing an AIDS awareness thing

HSC
Season said:
you're like, totally like 100% in my friend, who would reject you??? :s

i mean like, you're so smart and all, so like will you look at my rehearsed answer to this question? I spent like 8979889 years like writing it, so like its be good

well like see my sister and i have like this competition on who is like going to be like richer. and i am original so i decided im going to get into med school marry the nerdiest guy.. then like.. you lknow like... drop out. ... i mean i want to help all the pathetic peoples... like rural/indigenous/old peoples, the ones who like too stupid, i'll like give em drugs. and ... yeah

you think i'll get in?
overzealous and lame. you fail.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Bacilli said:
They're amusing characters, but really, it would be an entirely different situation in real life
Gregory House though is one sour individual; he would blend right in with the staff at Nepean Hospital.
U serious about the doctors at Nepean? Why what have you heard off or experienced their?

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
He was a pig. No sympathy, empathy or any other sign of emotion. The Western Sydney HOUSE M.D.
Bad attitude too; I was sensing the only thing on his mind was him getting laid by the assisting nurse.
I suppose that's what happens when you're in the business for that long, eh?

stashed

HSC
well I got interviews for all the unis i applied for (UNSW, UWS, Newcastle, Adelaide and Monash) so im a happy camper. even though its so annoying and expensive to fly interstate for a day.

thank goodness Melbourne doesnt have interviews. im sooo nervous cuz ive done the UNSW one which was fine cuz they only ask about your life. but im stuffed for the hypotheticals they apparently ask everywhere else!

any advice for them? and does anyone know any questions they ask like that? i really need the practice!

its gonna be such a let down if i don't get into any of these unviersities lol.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
stashed said:
well I got interviews for all the unis i applied for (UNSW, UWS, Newcastle, Adelaide and Monash) so im a happy camper. even though its so annoying and expensive to fly interstate for a day.

thank goodness Melbourne doesnt have interviews. im sooo nervous cuz ive done the UNSW one which was fine cuz they only ask about your life. but im stuffed for the hypotheticals they apparently ask everywhere else!

any advice for them? and does anyone know any questions they ask like that? i really need the practice!

its gonna be such a let down if i don't get into any of these unviersities lol.
Many questions are not relevant but I'm sure you'll be able to determine which ones those are.

Here's the links:

http://mihd.net/lftc6w
http://mihd.net/yu1and
http://mihd.net/vqxc0z
http://mihd.net/skv8a4

Medicine personal statements:

http://mihd.net/by9jqn
http://mihd.net/8tw30p
http://mihd.net/jw18hn

Don't be overwhelmed by the information provided within the above documents. Additionally, I'm not responsible for any misleading information provided, therefore use the documents as a guide (additional information only), rather than your only source of preparation information.

To download the above documents click the link, and request a download ticket towards the top left corner of the screen.

Stashed, I have additional documents if you're interest, including student recounts of interviews, and more questions.
PM if interested. (No MSO members)

Last edited:

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
vodkacrumble said:
why is that?
Because I said so. These are resources I am not willing to share with members from the MSO community.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
see PD im the reason its gona be detrimental for you, as an Asian, in the long run :p.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
vodkacrumble said:
oh dear, too late! you people already roped me in long ago...
muahahahahah tricked :p

Bacilli: aww its ok.. i only have a few months of studying to go. :) im happy with my resources.. no point resource hording for me

stashed

HSC
Stashed, I have additional documents if you're interest, including student recounts of interviews, and more questions.

i'd love anything and everything you've got bacilli!

p.s. wats an MSO member? baha.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Last edited:

aussiechica7

HSC
(Bacilli's pissed with MSO because he wasn't allowed to do what he wanted to- even though he agreed to MSO terms of service when he signed up).

BTW Bac, there's nothing stopping someone getting another BOS account and uploading your stuff ;).

If it's copyrighted material from prep course companies, they'll sue your butt. But hey, on BOS, I think that's your responsibility not the site owner's, so you'll suffer the consequences :)

(P.S. Stethoscope orgies are the best types of orgies :p)

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
aussiechica7 said:
(Bacilli's pissed with MSO because he wasn't allowed to do what he wanted to- even though he agreed to MSO terms of service when he signed up).

BTW Bac, there's nothing stopping someone getting another BOS account and uploading your stuff ;).

If it's copyrighted material from prep course companies, they'll sue your butt. But hey, on BOS, I think that's your responsibility not the site owner's, so you'll suffer the consequences :)

(P.S. Stethoscope orgies are the best types of orgies :p)
Aussiechika, I am not pissed at MSO, I love MSO! I just don't like you members.

To be honest I encourage members to share resources. So please do provide links to my resources I have provided because essentially, you’re helping one another reach your goals.

Last edited:

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
Bacilli said:
Bacilli, could you send me some of the medicine-interview related documents as well if and when you can?

My email address for your interest is olympiclegend@yahoo Dot com

Thank you very much.

tazz-me-razz

HSC
hey, i need a little help. i followed the links provided my Bacilli to the interview resources, but for some reason i just can't click on the "download" link :S. i'm not sure if it's the problem with me internet...but, Bacilli, could i also have those resources please? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)