has everyone got their timetable yet? (1 Viewer)

FASN8U

hey is there any chance i can change my timetable..becus when i was in the computer room some of my classes were full so she told me she'll swap it to the 15-16 class for me...but then now i checked my timetable it shows that i had enrolled in the 16-17 class! but the trouble is i haf another tute @ 17-18!!!
that's gonna be tight! and say if i haf questions in my 15-16 tute i can't stay behind and ask....and i'm guessing i will be late for my 17-18 tute!! ah crap~ so do u think i can change it?

Last edited:

DangSta

yeah....i have the same problems with my timetable...i didn't get to choose my classes too. all the classes are so close together! with no breaks..... man i'm gonna be very hungry every weekday. Also, i have to attend night lectures which finishes at 8:30pm at st leonards. i will hafta catch a train then a bus, but i cannot catch a bus home since its not available at night! so i have no clue on how i'm gonna get home... my mum can't drive and walking alone at night would take 20 mins!! by the time i get home it would probably be 10pm and i have classes the next day. Sheeeshes! i'm so dead......

i fink i'm gonna just sleep at the train station instead....lolz.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
can u choose the times u want ur tuts/lectures to be?

if so how?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Lectures usually yeh. As for tutorials and other stuff, you should have already enrolled in those when you enrolled. Otherwise you will find out at the lecture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)