• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hate = love? (1 Viewer)

ilikebeeef

HSC
LOL. Yes communism and fascism seems vastly different, but if you actually studied Stalinist communism you'd realise that he was basicaly a fascist leader - arguably moreso than Hitler XD
Okie dokie... that contradicts pretty much everything I have read about politics lol.

How's Stalin a Fascist leader when he is a Communist? Although this is kinda going off topic. xD

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Okie dokie... that contradicts pretty much everything I have read about politics lol.

How's Stalin a Fascist leader when he is a Communist? Although this is kinda going off topic. xD
He basically altered Leninist communism (ie practical marxist communism) to make it similar to Trotsky and killed anyone who opposed him plus a whole lot of other people because he was paranoid they were plotting against him =='

But yeah, he did what he wanted - communism didn't happen and in fact the priviledged just got richer and richer.

But yes, that's a tad off topic. My point is that if you hate someone, you care about what someone is saying/doing/thinking ie you have feelings towards them. They might be negative, but you obviously care enough about them to hate them

Indifference on the other hand basically means you don't care about them at all ie no feelings :)

ilikebeeef

HSC
He basically altered Leninist communism (ie practical marxist communism) to make it similar to Trotsky and killed anyone who opposed him plus a whole lot of other people because he was paranoid they were plotting against him =='

But yeah, he did what he wanted - communism didn't happen and in fact the priviledged just got richer and richer.

But yes, that's a tad off topic. My point is that if you hate someone, you care about what someone is saying/doing/thinking ie you have feelings towards them. They might be negative, but you obviously care enough about them to hate them

Indifference on the other hand basically means you don't care about them at all ie no feelings :)
I get what you mean. :)

I guess it all depends on how you look at it, whether it's from the negative/positive perspective, or the "amount of emotion involved" perspective.

angryjam

HSC
ahhh i dont know
a boy i've had a love hate thing with for a while just came back into my life or did he? not that sure hahahaaa. ahem. and i only remember that the relationship was so volitile and we didnt really know each other that is why we got frustrated and did some hatin' but liked other parts hence the love/liking..
it's wierd i feel indifference for sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)