Hav u ever crashed during ur L platers? (1 Viewer)

HSC
When i was reverse parking i gently nudged the car behind me haha. Luckily no scratches. My mum full told me off though -_-

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
If you support Israel, you're fucking dillusional, so you should get off the roads. You support the murder of innocent people, so what's to say you won't purposely crash into people on the highway?
lol because Palestinians have never murdered innocent people :cool:

kooltrainer

HSC
T.T feel like other ppl havent crashed theirs for many years.. even till their full license.. but i jus crashed in my Ls.. omfg..

Jeee

Banned
HSC
lol because Palestinians have never murdered innocent people :cool:
I haven't said the Palestinians haven't killed Israelis. However, when a person is repressed and oppressed, they begin to feel there is no other way, and it drives them to that extent. Besides, most Israeli citizens are part of the IDF, so they are combatants. They're not civilians, they're militants.

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
I haven't said the Palestinians haven't killed Israelis. However, when a person is repressed and oppressed, they begin to feel there is no other way, and it drives them to that extent. Besides, most Israeli citizens are part of the IDF, so they are combatants. They're not civilians, they're militants.
lol

okay crazy detected

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
bahahaha lol

all israelis are viable targets because they may or may not be part time IDF reservists!

good going crazy terrorist

Jeee

Banned
HSC
bahahaha lol

all israelis are viable targets because they may or may not be part time IDF reservists!

good going crazy terrorist
Israelis are viable targets because they are targeting the Palestinians, thus, naturally, and anybody would agree, we'll knock those fuckers down in return.

If I hit you, you'll hit me in return right? I'll give you that much.

They dispossessed a land, they instigated the Palestinian diaspora, they uprooted homes, and they've murdered Palestinians - whilst they weep and cry about the Holocaust.

News fucking flash: Why would Israel inflict the same pain and suffering they endured during the Holocaust onto the Palestinians? Why should Palestine stand back and watch on, and not retaliate? Not defend herself?
Additionally, why would God promise them a land - where murder will be involved, when God tells all not to kill?
It's a pile of bullshit I tell you.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

Israelis are viable targets because they are targeting the Palestinians, thus, naturally, and anybody would agree, we'll knock those fuckers down in return.

If I hit you, you'll hit me in return right? I'll give you that much.

They dispossessed a land, they instigated the Palestinian diaspora, they uprooted homes, and they've murdered Palestinians - whilst they weep and cry about the Holocaust.

News fucking flash: Why would Israel inflict the same pain and suffering they endured during the Holocaust onto the Palestinians? Why should Palestine stand back and watch on, and not retaliate? Not defend herself?
Additionally, why would God promise them a land - where murder will be involved, when God tells all not to kill?
It's a pile of bullshit I tell you.
I am on comma abuse, red alert after reading that post.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids.
I'm waiting for those responsible to my vehicle to say that after blatantly crashing into me car with nieces and nephews inside.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Lets not get offtopic ok if you wanna have a palastine and isreal love fest make new thread...

This one time i was driving along silverwater road and you know how there is that turn right that goes towards lidcombe where directly infront is the huge mosque thing..

well anyway there was this NSW Police prisoner carrying truck i think its with the correctional services hugh truck all armored and everything well there was road works the night before and there wern't lanes for the turn and i turned and ended up being in the wrong lane from which i started and the Police truck belted its horn so loud my dad was heaps pissed was worried theyll pull me over or something but they didn't sooo nice that was my close call
Agreed about the Israel-Palestine flaming. Take it elsewhere please. Back on topic, I know that junction! Must've been scary ending up in the wrong lane!

First lesson ever, I turned the wheel 45 degrees for a 90 degree turn, but my dad grabbed the wheel to turn it fully, so luckily we bumped the kerb instead of crashing into the waiting fence :eek: my brother who was the passenger, refused to sit in any car I was driving until I had been on my red Ps for a few months.

Napstar

Banned
HSC
i hav neva crashed but 1 time i was doing 120 lol and this cop stoped me and i didnt even kno i was doing 120 :(

astroe

HSC
I only scraped the front right corner of the bumper once, trying to reverse out of driveway onto front lawn. Turned too sharply, front right corner hits fence, boom.

lealea

HSC
ee! thank god i have never crashed into anything....yet *touch wood* .... though i have been tempted to run over a few cyclists ^___^'

Pockinia

HSC
personally i've never crashed (and im not planning on starting)
but i did have a friend who did crash....

she was driving home and had to make a left hand turn. Instead of braking she hit the accelarator and went through some randoms fence...and trampoline....and did i forget to mention their living room?:eek:

luckily no one was hurt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)