• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hav u ever crashed during ur L platers? (1 Viewer)

kooltrainer

HSC
Have you ever crashed , be it as large as a head on collision or as little as a side scratch, during your L platers?

discuss (5 marks) =P

Hypermelon

HSC
came close a lot of times. also came close to being backed into and hittting a few people whilst reversing...grr one man didnt even notice me and decided to jump out of nowhere. think he was on his phone

but no scratches yet

kooltrainer

HSC
oh man.. i jus made sum line mark at the back bumper coz i didnt look at the pole when i was parking.. felt so guilty .. and thought i was the only one stupid enough to collide durin Ls.. :(

HSC
oh man.. i jus made sum line mark at the back bumper coz i didnt look at the pole when i was parking.. felt so guilty .. and thought i was the only one stupid enough to collide durin Ls.. :(
I can assure you that you are not the only one stupid enough to have damaged the car on your Ls. There are probably hundreds and thousands of us :p

Uncle

Banned
HSC
i dont crash to other people first, others try and crash into me because me agressive driving incites demoliton darby challange.
sorry i used to take turn drive and shoot M60 at copter and escape death when it fire missile.

shell.q

HSC
i havent, but a guy turned the corner across from our house and crashed into a car...have to say made quite a mess

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
I never crashed when i was on my L's. Im actually pretty bad on my P's. I just ran a red light by accident the other day. 1 in the morning and i was coming back from work. The roads were empty, not one car about. I thought the light was green to turn lol. I turned and there was this massive flash. Fuck think i lost my P's. Pretty stupid thing to do but i was sooooooo tired.

Last edited:

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
Into a column at Chatswood shopping centre.
My mum freaked out and started to cry, not reaaally helping the situation. At all.

0hNivlek

HSC
Not really. Scratched the front of the car when trying to reverse but was in wrong gear LOL.

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
never crashed or made any sort of mistake

im that good

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I almost hit two separate parked cars in a period of five minutes, and accidently drove on the other side of the road.
Just, don't ask. It was a bad day.

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
maybe you should stay off the road until you learn basic coordination and car control skills eh

fuck palestine go israel btw

Jeee

Banned
HSC
maybe you should stay off the road until you learn basic coordination and car control skills eh

fuck palestine go israel btw

If you support Israel, you're fucking dillusional, so you should get off the roads. You support the murder of innocent people, so what's to say you won't purposely crash into people on the highway?

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
nah m8 i know how to control my vehicle eh

hey come on, terrorists arent innocent people

haha palestine isnt even a country
why do you hate freedom?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)