Have you ever cheated in an assessment? If so, how? (1 Viewer)

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
Well, my story is for Economics. I didn't plan to cheat, but it all sort of fell into place, and I thought it'd be a waste if I didn't cheat.

The story: I was revising my notes just prior to entering the hall, and I sat at my desk. I was still reading the notes until the teacher just slammed a test paper onto my desk, covering the notes. It just went from there. I had sneak peaks at my notes everytime the teachers weren't looking.

Immoral, yes. Am I proud, somewhat. :D

Please leave morals out of this. I know, it's immoral, All Your Own Work blah blah blah.

So, what's your story.

P.S. NorthRiversMatt is not to post a comment.

runnable

HSC
Sry I never cheat. Am I not part of this cool group now?

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
runnable said:
Sry I never cheat. Am I not part of this cool group now?
:uhhuh: Yep, you're out of the cool group. Show yourself out.

Poad

HSC
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
Dude, your UAI aim is 99+. I'm pretty sure this means you were never in the cool group.
Ouch.

Also, im slightly confused on how the teacher could just give you the exam paper when you clearly had the notes on your desk.

gezzill

HSC
haha its like the board of studies reads this and cancels all the poeple who admit to cheating HSC marks.
jks

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
Poad said:
Ouch.

Also, im slightly confused on how the teacher could just give you the exam paper when you clearly had the notes on your desk.
The teacher handing out the papers was in a world of her own. lmao. :eek:

runnable

HSC
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
Dude, your UAI aim is 99+. I'm pretty sure this means you were never in the cool group.
Yeah because you define coolness.

or a shit UAI defines coolness.

Interesting.

runnable

HSC
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
Pretty much, yeah.
So that was your reason. Since I don't care about your ideas, I can just ignore your comment. :rofl:

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
I hope the officials from the Board of Studies are checking your IP address, and then they can report this to your Economics teacher, and give you zero:)

HSC
Nasonex said:
I hope the officials from the Board of Studies are checking your IP address, and then they can report this to your Economics teacher, and give you zero:)
says the guy with the 'ultra realistic and obviously real ID'

runnable

HSC
mythical chaos said:
says the guy with the 'ultra realistic and obviously real ID'
Only the picture is real. The license is obviously just a template he found on the internet.

conics2008

HSC
I'm pretty sure every body cheated at one stage on their HSC journey.

Dont deny it.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Wassup? said:
The story: I was revising my notes just prior to entering the hall, and I sat at my desk. I was still reading the notes until the teacher just slammed a test paper onto my desk, covering the notes. It just went from there. I had sneak peaks at my notes everytime the teachers weren't looking.
How are you even able to get away with carry a set of notes into an examination hall in full view of everyone, and yet not have anyone notice that you had been reading them. I find this very hard to believe.

runnable

HSC
Aplus said:
How are you even able to get away with carry a set of notes into an examination hall in full view of everyone, and yet not have anyone notice that you had been reading them. I find this very hard to believe.
I think he meant a "classroom" but he called it an exam hall.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
conics2008 said:
I'm pretty sure every body cheated at one stage on their HSC journey.

Dont deny it.
denying it have never cheated, i would be too afraid of getting caught and screwing my whole HSC up.

HSC
runnable said:
Only the picture is real. The license is obviously just a template he found on the internet.
nope i'm pretty sure the picture comes with the joke ID :uhhuh:

and, i can actually say that i have never cheated, in truth :uhhuh: not everyone does!

Aplus

HSC
N/A
runnable said:
I think he meant a "classroom" but he called it an exam hall.
A classroom is even smaller. I'm sure the teacher would notice immediately if you've got your head down reading a sheet of notes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)