Have you ever cheated in an assessment? If so, how? (1 Viewer)

BackCountrySnow

HSC
No, I've never cheated. If I happened to be in your situation I still would not have cheated. You have to be pretty desperate to cheat imo. lol, I'd feel pretty shit about myself if I were you.

runnable said:
Only the picture is real. The license is obviously just a template he found on the internet.
Are you serious?
Go watch Superbad..

seano77

Walk On
HSC
I agree with BackCountrySnow. Whatever mark you get you know that you don't deserve- that must feel pretty bad. Also, you're ripping off all your classmates and all of us, really, who study hard and use their ability to do well. Its pretty sad actually. You guys must be pretty desperate.
Conics2008: speak for yourself. not everyone cheats. I think you just want to feel ok about your own cheating.

Its kinda hard to leave morals out of it when you're ripping off yourself, your friends, your school and us by cheating.

SimonLee13

HSC
runnable said:
Only the picture is real. The license is obviously just a template he found on the internet.
It's from Superbad...

As if you would risk cheating in yr 12 though, I mean the 0 assessment mark will kill your rankings?

runnable

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
Are you serious?
Go watch Superbad..
Why so serious? Go watch Batman.

I was obviously joking guys, chill.

conics2008

HSC
emytaylor164 said:
denying it have never cheated, i would be too afraid of getting caught and screwing my whole HSC up.
NICE.

I like the way you think =]

I will praise you tonight.

conics2008

HSC
all im saying you guys at least once cheated. that is with intention or without. doesn't really matter. so give it up.

resource page ???

Ring any bells.

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
conics2008 said:
all im saying you guys at least once cheated. that is with intention or without. doesn't really matter. so give it up.

resource page ???

Ring any bells.
Nah. :p A lot of people can honestly say they haven't. Wouldn't cheating require an intention too?

i.e our Software teacher gave the exact same exam as the year before us. And 2 people in our class had the test as one of their brothers did it; they had gone through the answers the very night before, etc.

But that's not cheating on their part, that's just extremely good fortune (for them).

waaaaaah

HSC
i did the exact same thing for biology. I was going over my notes outside the classroom and when it was time to walk in i just did, blatantly carrying the stack of notes in my hand (we were suppose to leave everything outside) i only realised i was still holding them when i sat down but i was too terrified to look, they were brightly highlighted and everything...
if anything they were a hindrance because i couldnt go through my test as easily because i was always having to check whether or not the teacher was looking before i flipped a page. suckzors.

some dickhead in my grade did cheat on that same test though, when he got his marks back he added an extra one with a red pen and got away with it. asshole.

lionking1191

HSC
conics2008 said:
I'm pretty sure every body cheated at one stage on their HSC journey.

Dont deny it.
sorry, never cheated

and yes, my memory is fine.

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
cheating is for champions.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
waaaaaah said:
some dickhead in my grade did cheat on that same test though, when he got his marks back he added an extra one with a red pen and got away with it. asshole.
There's a guy at my school who people suspect of doin that.
Every maths test he gets he comes back and tells the teacher he actually got an extra 5%, 10% or something absurd like that..

He's the type that would cheat but since there is no proof it wouldn't be right to mention it.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
i have the most amazing calculator in the world, works just like a laptop. go figure sxcs

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
A classroom is even smaller. I'm sure the teacher would notice immediately if you've got your head down reading a sheet of notes.
We find it easier to cheat in classrooms, purely because tables are next to each other.
That being said, I've cheated before. Not proud of it, though.

Except for once when the entire class for French cheated, and everyone got docked 5%. Unfortunately for the teacher, there was only one French class, and docking every person 5% didn't change the ranks much. ;)

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
I'd imagine not ay

I've never been tempted to cheat. And when it comes down to it - now that its serious and everything, it's just not worth risking a 0 for. At least I guess I can be sure that in the HSC, (for people who are tempted) you aren't even allowed spare paper, watches, etc.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
mm i remmeber in like year 10 or something i cheated
i went to a public school and had a pretty short skirt, so i just wrote some things on my leg that i couldn't remember and just lifted my skirt up to see.

it worked! except i think the things i wrote i didn't really need in the exam =\

erm

HSC
housah0lic said:
mm i remmeber in like year 10 or something i cheated
i went to a public school and had a pretty short skirt, so i just wrote some things on my leg that i couldn't remember and just lifted my skirt up to see.

it worked! except i think the things i wrote i didn't really need in the exam =\
then if examiners accuse you of cheating call them pedo's for looking under ur skirt

Sonata

HSC
erm said:
then if examiners accuse you of cheating call them pedo's for looking under ur skirt
+1 advantage for being a girl lol

wendus

krawr.
HSC
hahaha in year 7 i cheated in a science exam.
my friend and i passed notes to each other inside a rubber. so we just kept pretending that we needed the rubber. LOL.

ReverseSt4r

The real Scribe.
HSC
I haven't cheated, but I was rather surprised when I saw a friend of mine cheating in an exam last year. A guy who I had always seen as the good student, y'know, the person who does all their work and never does anything wrong?

There he was, copying an English essay that he had written the night before. He had a whole sheet out and everything, and nobody but me and some other person noticed.

I didn't say anything though. Should I have? I mean, he was my friend, but still.

Meh.

happii

HSC
No no! If you cheat and fail, you’re a cheater. If you cheat and succeed, you’re savvy. - Cartman

how do i reach these kids...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)