Have you ever dated someone you considered ugly? (1 Viewer)

Have you ever dated someone you considered ugly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darkening

HSC
brogan77 said:
Dude, you're gonna fail English.
Sadly enough im in advanced english and im passing, its Emma and Clueless that will kill me.

dora_18

HSC
i would never date anyone ugly....

i wouldnt never date at all-i dont believe in monogamy:p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Damage Inc. said:
What's the point of dating someone if you don't find them physically atrractive?
Not necessarily the same thing but haven't you ever seen someone who looked average and then liked them so much they appeared hot?

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
withoutaface said:
Not necessarily the same thing but haven't you ever seen someone who looked average and then liked them so much they appeared hot?
Yes well the keyword there is "average" not ugly.

I suppose you can see someone as ugly but they're good at other things so they appeared average (in ur mind).

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
I said 'yes' but ugly is a bit harsh. They could be attractive sometimes, look quite unattractive others, and just normal other times. I think i have only dated one person that looked unattractive most of the time. Appearance isnt the be-all and end-all... so long as they look after themselves and make an effort to look decent (ie clothes and hygiene etc).

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
well i someone asked me out and they wernt really hot looking or anything. i said yes and we went out and i realised that they make not look extremely hot but they have the best personality i have ever known of. plus when you get older, your not gonna look so hot anyway and if you only went out with someone for their looks then your stuck eh???

btw that is a cool thingo with materazzi and zidane lolz

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
once i sat next to a guy cause i felt sorry for him...
i didnt consider him anything to look at...
2 years later i was head over heels in love :p...
but now i wouldn't even put him near an "ugly" column,
only because who he is is so totally beautiful that everything about him appears totally :cool:hawt:cool:.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
No I havent and I dont think I could.

This sounds so shallow. But Honestly I've met people who I thought were average, or perhaps even below average and then I got to know them and by the stage I liked the person, due to character, humour, etc, they actually appeared more attractive in my eyes. I dont know if they actually changed or if it was just my perspection of them. Either way I would have dated them. So yeh, I dont know if I could date someone I thought was hideous. But I dunno.

:/

EDIT

Damage Inc. said:
But that's the thing. They appear hot, so to you, they are physically attractive.

I wouldn't mind that, because I'd find them hot.
exactly. my friend says 'as long as i think my boyfriend is cute then i dont care. cos if theyre fugly to everyone else its a bonus cos then i know no one will steal him'. its funny, but its true. as long as i think theyre hot it doesnt really matter what anyone else thinks. imo anyway

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Interesting theory - What's the point of dating someone if you don't find them physically atrractive?!

My "preliminary boyfriend" was the ugliest guy on Earth, but with the heart of a Saint. Everyone made fun of him etc etc, but he didn't care - he lived his own old-fashioned way. I was a young 13 year old when he was 15 - we just across the road from school for a drink - no alcohol lol.

I was just taken by the attention and didn't take pride in the relationship itself of course...but a few months later I really did find my first boyfriend and left the Beginner's Course in Male Relations LOL. Later on and now I only date guys who I think are passable. lol.

He's the nicest guy on Earth - he takes you seriously, he's just so dependable - but he's a mix - Irish with Viet - the combo made him look hideous but his sister one of the hottest Eurasians in my grade.

Everyone thought he was ugly...but now he's found his dream girl, 4 years older than him - Hope this lasts :)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
secret said:
Well, I haven't in the past. I have had only two relationships in my life and both females I found physically attractive. However, It's possible for one to fall in love with someones personality, so I wouldn't say that dating someone that isn't a glamour in the future is impossible.

As long as she has an attractive personality, it would be nice to get to know her. Anyways, I can't pick and choose because I aint no hunk or hotshot. However, I'm happy with my current girl.
you're hot :)

If someone wasn't attractive at first sight, doesn't mean they would be ugly to you forever..... if they are very kind hearted they will become better looking to you
it's kinda like they hypnotised you

tlodg

HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I don't usually date ugly guys.

However, I did date an ugly guy this one time (well not too ugly), but he had the hottest personality.

I'm sure you all would have fallen for him.
do you mind me asking...
why did you stop dating this guy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)