Have you ever dated someone you considered ugly? (1 Viewer)

Have you ever dated someone you considered ugly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FuNkYBaBe

HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
ohhh! haha datz really cute i neva heard dat b4! hehe dats awsum! i dun have a bf atm tho! :(
WeLl u LoOk ReLLi PreTtY iN Ur PiC So U ShOuLdN'T HaV AnY TrUbL FiNdIn 1!

Redgoddess

HSC
FuNkYBaBe said:
i MeAn He CoMplInEnTz Ma OwN GoOd LoOks AnD Iz Gr8 JuZ As An AccEzoRRy LyK HaNgiNg OfF Ma ArM!

please tell me these people are joking...

as for dating ugly people...

i met my last girlfriend when a mutual friend gave her my email address cos she thought we'd get along. we started chatting on msn a fair bit, and i sorta started having feelings for her. then we met up in real life and i was just like "nah, doesnt do it for me", but we kept talking and stuff and met up a few more times, and my perspective changed. i just couldnt keep my hands off her. i had fallen hard. we ended up going out for three months and then my mum broke us up cos she thought we were "too intense" and that she was "distracting me from my studies" which is a load of shit and i was mighty pissed off cos me and my girl just worked so well together. everything just fit. and although when i first met her i didnt think she was anything special, i changed my mind to think that she was the most beautiful and perfect girl ever. *sigh* i

Skeeta

HSC
i think that happened to me. I met my boyfriend at the beach with several of my "hot" friends. I was still waiting for puberty to come along (we were like 15) so i was not what he was drooling over. Luckily (for me) my "hot" friends all had boyfriends at the time so for some reason we kept in touch.

Now.. i dont know whether puberty actually made me more attractive, but i definitely know that he is more physically attracted to me now, then he did back then :eek:

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
This sounds shallow, but I don't think I can ever date anyone ugly. I have to find them somewhat physically attractive. However, if I find they have a great personality, they might end up looking a little more attractive than they actually are.

With this topic, one should take note that although somebody may have been physically attractive before and during dating the person, they may not be physically attractive after dating them (e.g. if a girl had a huge fight with her boyfriend and found out he was cheating on her and they broke up, she might find he is a physically ugly and evil person....or something).

hapalicious

HSC
Damage Inc. said:
What's the point of dating someone if you don't find them physically atrractive?
That is just so shallow. Seriously. Of course there is a point to dating someone even if you don't find them physically attractive!

I would and have dated someone based on their personality and attributes irrespective of their outward appearance and i've found that such relationships tend to last longer anyway because it enables you to connect with someone on a much deeper level.

Bearing in mind of course that unlike the inner, all outer beauty eventually fades away. So it's pointless to limit yourself in only dating 'phyically attracive people'. Often there is so much more to a person than meets the eye and chances are with that sort of exclusive mentality your missing out big time in dating those who you can connect with on an emotional/intellectual level which is far more satisying and fufilling than simply the physical. In my opinion.

@ AntiHyper: lol like your soccer signature pics!

Last edited:

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Damage Inc. said:
Way to create a gigantic straw man. Show me in my post where I said I did not care about personality? Because of course I do and that is what makes me think I'll never get another girlfriend in my life.
babe
i remember you saying somewhere that you are really shallow
when you were "fuckliberals"
but
doesnt mean u dont care about personality right? hehe

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
I dated THREE people I didn't find physically attractive.

Two of which were very attractive in other ways, and the third one was just shit.

PrettyVacant

HSC
They're ugly when they break up with you. I don't know why. You just see them in a completely different way.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
lawl, u called him babe.
lawl u jealous? :rofl:
i call lots of ppl babe
just for the sake of it
hehhee
ok doesn't make sense

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
oh zing!

what are you the lnr troll? going through the forum demonstrating your spectacular and oh so snappy wit
fuck off loser there are some genuine people here asking for genuine advice and genuine opinions
not the pre pubescant narky snipes from an internet hero hiding behind a monitor

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
my first boyfriend was raher homely looking, and he didn't really have an ace personality...

...but i was young and i liked all the attention.

ps: atticus, you never came and visited me at the copa, and now you have missed your chance forever because i got FIRRRRRRRED!

so no free pints for you babydoll.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)