• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Have you ever lied to your partner? (1 Viewer)

Lied to your partner?

• Tes

Votes: 35 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

Darkening

HSC
secret said:
No, did I say that I haven't lied to my girl? I lie to her. However, there could be people out there that have never lied, especially to their partner. How would you know there isn't people out there that haven't lied? -you don't!

Lies and twisting the truth I would say are very close to one another, why would you twist the truth anyway? -because you're attempting to lie.

EVERYONE!! Have you ever lied to your partner!! AND BE TRUTHFULL!!!! You dont have to say what you lied about, the question is have you ever EVER lied to your parter.

Little white lie, to a major lie. HAVE YOU EVER LIED!....

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Probably, though I don't remember a specific instance.

EDIT: I've exaggerated my height by maybe 2-3 cm's. There we go.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
hyparzero said:
uh, yea, sif wat happens if they're patrolling BOS as well
Oh noes, your partner might find out you've told white lies :(:(:(:(

Darkening

HSC
Lol, my partner would never go BOS, it isnt her style... Anyone here knows anyone that goes to Concord high? lol

taminco

HSC
no. why bother? why say something if you know its not the truth? when you lie you have to remember what you said but if you tell the truth it comes naturally. doesn't it? anyway i know nothing so i will just shut my mouth now. lol. not.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I did lie to my last partner.. I don't really know why.. but I did.. I've grown up since then but.. thank god

i did come clean to him

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
brogan77 said:
When you're out in the field, under pressure, fighting for justice you have to know your partner has your back 100% of the time.

Good partnership's are built on trust, you have to KNOW that when you're under fire, your partner's gonna cover you.

You have to trust the other person to do their job. That's what being partners is all about. Sometimes, counting on someone else is the only way you win.
a philosophical outburst of wisdom from brogan, once in a blue moon i say

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
brogan77 said:
You're like my shadow.

Wanna buy a t-shirt that says, I <3 Brogan, too?!
lol i'll buy one brogz!!!

i voted yes... ive never had a partner but i have no doubts that somewhere i'll screw up.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
What a stupid question. Everyone lies, its in our nature. What i hate is how people think they have to be truthful with their partners are tell them everything. To me thats offloading, and causing emotional harm where it need not be caused.

example: you feel the need to tell your partner when you saw a hot girl walk pass you had the urge to fuck her...now it isnt cheating or anything, but why tell her? or if she asked if you have ever thought seriously about having sex with other girls, lieing would make her feel happy where as telling the truth would hurt her, maybe end the relationship.

I dont offload emotionally on anyone and although i do share alot of my experiences with my parents, if i thought something would make them stress or worry about me, i wouldnt tell them.

Lieing is a way of keeping your own business to yourself and and not allowing people to find out things they dont necessarily need to know.

taminco

HSC
hypothetical:
your bf/gf has gone out and forgotten their phone.
it is sitting on the coffee table and you're watching tv.
it lights up with a new message.
what do you do?
leave it?
read it?
(what do you do when they get ome and you've read it?)

:confused:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
taminco said:
hypothetical:
your bf/gf has gone out and forgotten their phone.
it is sitting on the coffee table and you're watching tv.
it lights up with a new message.
what do you do?
leave it?
read it?
(what do you do when they get ome and you've read it?)

:confused:
leave it of course. it's their phone and you have no right to invade their privacy.

as for the topic, of course I've lied. But they haven't been major lies, just minor things, like for instance not admitting to having orgasmed after 5 mins :p

stazi

Nightman
HSC
personally, i think it's still wrong. invading their privacy if you suspect something is not right. since you're quite young, i'll give you an analagous example.
your parents suspect you of smoking, or drinking, or having sex. so they go through all your stuff and find a packet of ciggarettes, or a condom. how would you feel? would you be immensely angry at them?

taminco

HSC
thankyou.
you just proved a point for me. i thought it was wrong.

sorry but your example doesn't make any difference to me because even without proof i still get accused of doing those things.

thankyou, i knew he was in the wrong!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)