• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

haven't made a real start? join the club (1 Viewer)

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
yep, and a hundred words that end up being deleted the next day. Thats the problem about working on a computer, its so easy to delete things. Then if you decide you want to keep it the next day... its gone.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
lol I feel like I should resign as president, I wrote a bit over 1,000 words today. of course, half of it is irrelevant, but I made an actual start! Yay!

HSC
N/A
Actually in response to writing 100 words and deleting it the next day-

I put everything that I don't want in my story anymore onto a page I call my "scrapbook". Later, if I want anything, i just cut and paste it back in.

Makes for beautiful journal material...

Sarz

In the clouds.. hiding from my exam prep atm.
Well i havnt been here long but the title of the thread was all i needed 2 instill faith in me again.. so im not the only one who hasnt really gone anywhere with their E2 thingo? u hav no idea how awesome that news is for me
All the other gurlz in my class have handed in drafts and im like "uhh.. yeah, about that..." :confused:
In other words, where do i join? :D

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
Originally posted by hotcocoababe
fire hydra is such a liar :D .......... her ideas, concept and journal are all brilliant, her logbook is nearly entirely filled, and FULL of poetry............ Our teacher utterley loves everything she's done so far! Therefore on behalf of the "Haven't made a real start club", and as "assistant janitor" (LOL thanks glycerine, hehe) I am DENYING fire hydra any access, associations or membership with our club. Furthermore, I suggest she starts her own exclusive club, entitled, "I Am a Damn Brilliant Poet who has been Kicked Out of the 'Haven't Made a Real Start Yet' Club, for Just Being Too Damn Good."

:p :p :p !!!!!!!!!!!!

oh...little cocoabub - ur delusion is cute.....

it's the hols - i've suposed to have at least one draft of a "poem i'm actually going to use" acording to teachers. And i have and excellent case of writer's block....................so.........umm i'm just not doing it - on the grounds that - i need to ...err....recover b4 making any "REAL" start....

So - I hereby declare that i am lodging an appeal against the b4 mentioned denied access.......on the grounds of writer's block...

And the b4 suggested club will be changed to the"i hav 4-6 majors and a total lack of creativity/Writer's Block Club"

...............judging by other threads.....i may have a *few* members already..........

hehehe..............oh....who am i kidding.........6 majors.....i'm skrewd.....

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
well, looks like our little club is off to a good start then, eh
Glycerine (soon to be ex-president)
aLeeOh! (still goin strong as vice pres, as far as i know)
me (treasurer/assistant janitor soon-to-be-president)
jhakka (still goin strong as secretary)

now, lets get serious - who can admit that over the hols they might PERHAPS have journeyed even SLIGHTLY over the prestipulated 1000 word limit of their first draft???
NO, i didnt - actually i worked.... every damn day.... cuz every day i WASNT working, i got called IN to work :( damn maccas. yea thats where i work LOL.

THEREFORE, i am still completely STUCK AT 200 WORDS... lol
GLYCERINE you have failed us ALL
hang your HEAD IN SHAME and weep for that which you have lost!!!!!!!!!!! (your presidency)
oh, yea, who should take over when glycerine resigns in shame as president........? can we all fight over this please? im voting myself as president of the "HAVENT MADE A REAL START YET" club..... that ok with everyone else then?? LOL :D :D :D
:p

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
you guys are all way ahead of me...
we have our viva voce on tuesdya... wait thats tomrrow
dont have an idea
dont have (coherent presentable) journal - i.e havent opened it since februaryish
dont have a draft

so i stopped wasting everyones time.. n did the unthinkable..
im now a mere three uniter :(
- just in time aswell

Perhaps

HSC
N/A
Oh god... you guys are actually all way ahead of me.

I changed my medium AGAIN just two days ago. I admit I have started and all but nowhere near even 1000 words yet.

I have no time management skills. Surprisingly enough, now that the holidays are over (in which I did practically nothing) and school's started again, my mind's cleared up and I'm getting a good start.

Porge - that sucks man... Good luck in everything else!

I better get started before our viva voce or I'll be in the same position.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by hotcocoababe
well, looks like our little club is off to a good start then, eh
Glycerine (soon to be ex-president)
aLeeOh! (still goin strong as vice pres, as far as i know)
me (treasurer/assistant janitor soon-to-be-president)
jhakka (still goin strong as secretary)

now, lets get serious - who can admit that over the hols they might PERHAPS have journeyed even SLIGHTLY over the prestipulated 1000 word limit of their first draft???
NO, i didnt - actually i worked.... every damn day.... cuz every day i WASNT working, i got called IN to work :( damn maccas. yea thats where i work LOL.

THEREFORE, i am still completely STUCK AT 200 WORDS... lol
GLYCERINE you have failed us ALL
hang your HEAD IN SHAME and weep for that which you have lost!!!!!!!!!!! (your presidency)
oh, yea, who should take over when glycerine resigns in shame as president........? can we all fight over this please? im voting myself as president of the "HAVENT MADE A REAL START YET" club..... that ok with everyone else then?? LOL :D :D :D
:p

Hehe, I have shamed you all. I'm sorry.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh I'm still here in my heart! and I'm nowhere near having a first draft done!

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
2 pages of first draft! (double spaced, size 12, draft manuscript format) out of 20-30! Shows you I should be off doing it now, doesn't it.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Hahah, me too, yet you know what I did? I gave the year 11s all my English work. (pah, what am I saying, 'the year 11s', I'm one! :)). Yay procrastination that you can justify to yrself!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ive got no log, no draft, a copied off the net report
i should be president :)

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
yeah, perhaps we ought to start an exclusive club, for people that are where they are supposed to be....This club is crowded because we're all so lazy/behind/etc.....
Perhaps it's because we keep posting on these boards...........
They're addictive............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)