Having crushes with someone YOUNGER THAN YOU??? OMG (1 Viewer)

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
No offence, but that's gross.
You are at the age where you begin slightly serious relationships that include sex. And although you may fulfilling this kid's dream by going there, it is illegal, and disgusting. I wouldn't go near that situation if I were you.

Dural... DO NOT CALL IT THE STICKS!! I DON'T OWN S
HSC
well, I'm in kinda the same situation as you... but I'm one year younger... The person I have big feelings for is 13.... and I'm 17.... But I respect the law and that... *sigh* I'll just have to wait 3 yrs...
Anyway... I believe that you cant control who you fall for but when you do, there is aways gonna be a little hindrance.. If you really have feelings for this boy, then I reckon you could wait 2 and a half years? But if he doesnt feel the same for you.. well then thats a different story..
Best Of Luck

vorahk

HSC
may be you like them as your brother...

if not, think them as your little brother, (you may be thinking incest wouldnt work) but yeah.... its morally wrong, the gaps too big.

plus the kid might take advantage of you girls.

aristos

shorty p
HSC
abhi_89 said:
it aint so bad..
one of my mates hes 17 years old going out with this 27 yr old chikk..
and apprently.. she just got pregnant !

dude abhi ur such a dog to rat stuff bout R A K..the whole school knows it was u aswell!!! lol its kinda funny though...he should make an honest woman ov her though!

HSC
2 of my friends are going out with people in year 11...

ayes the dividing thing eww.. so that meand i can go out with a 13>/ err.. dont think thats approriate ......
sorry dude i dont think your theroy works!

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Aslightissue said:
Your age divided by two plus seven is a good formula for the minimum age you can date. That kinda rules out 13.
gah I tried typing this before, then I went to post it and the net at uni kicked it. Yeah I dunno about that formula, you see that guy is 13.5 and shes 18. BUT if she were 28 and he were 23.5, it wouldnt seem so bad.

So I guess its not the age difference as such but how old you are with the difference. Example a 21 y.o dating a 16 y.o. which is wrong, BUT a 31 y.o. dating a 26y.o. isnt wrong... get me?

That rule applying to me would mean (ok Im turning 20 on the 22nd sept, so for aruments sake lets say Im already 20) 20/2+7=17.... theres no way in hell I'd date a 17 y.o. cos I'd feel like a pedo. If he were 18 I probably still wouldnt.

My current BF is 22 turning 23 hehe so thats almost 3 years and I think thats a good age difference. Because Im still technically 19 and a teenager his friends tease him and call him a cradle snatcher hehe. He's the youngest out of his friends (only by year or so), so when I hang with them Im like the baby of them all haha.

I wouldnt date anyone younger than I (unless it was by a month or so), and I wouldnt date anyone 5 years older than me... it just wouldnt feel right.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
hahaha im such an easy fool usually, but this is an obvious troll

noworldwithoutu

HSC
MikiRei said:
Yeah, but by then the girl's 21....wait - okay - forget what I say - wait till he's 16 then.

The thing is, ppl have been convicted having sex with 16 yr olds - but I guess that's only when ur like 15 yrs older than them - *shrug*
Not in NSW!!!!!

Anyways for my 2 cents, I think a double standard exists, if the orignal poster had been an 18 yo guy and he was pursuing a 13 & a half girl, he would be torn apart at 1000 miles an hour by postees. I think it has to do with stereotypes whereby the guy is the aggresor/pursuer & protects and has no emotion and the girl is pursuee in need of protection.

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
Malfoy said:
It's not that much of a difference, really, is it? He turned 18 a couple of months ago and I'll be 19 in a couple of weeks...

...wonders how that could be hot :p
18 and 19 is not bad but 18 and 13, there is really something wrong with that picture big time, he is still a kid yuck!!

tlodg

HSC
N/A
I don't understand why some people care that their partner is 1 day younger than them... Does 1 day make such a big difference?
Anything within 1 yr is fine....
but anything up to 20 yrs older is cool too

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
at this age a few years isnt a big deal and i dont think thats arguable to the contrary...
my current girlfriend is 18 and about 4 months away from being 19
where as im 20

if the troll here was a true story, there is no doubt about it, its innapropriate (and illegal!) for a girl of that age to be courting a 13 year old buy

HSC
right. that's messed up .. like in the scheme of an entire life or a longer period of time, six years isn't that much (like, my dad is 16 years older than my mum) but 13 vs 19 is a pretty massive age difference.

and taking a 13 year old boy's virginity is not only illegal and extremely gross in theory, i imagine it wouldn't exactly be the most spectacular fuck you've ever had.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
katie is right... the kid has barely begun with puberty for gods sake!
he has years teen angst and un fufufilled sexual fantasy that becomes frustration manifest in surplus amounts of "helping himself" before he loses his virginity!!!

but in all seriousness... what would you think if you had a little brother and some 19 year old girl wanted to sleep with him? i know what id think!
murder death kill!

Dejected

Crash into Me
HSC
chicky_pie said:
I have a crush with my neighbour, his name is chris. Ok i dont want to sound pedo, but i have feelings for him, i just turned 18 and he's only 13 and a half. I mean we always hang out etc, we're like good mates but I have feelings for him so much, i cant hold it back, i wanted to take our friendship 1 step further, is this wrong? I actually kissed him once when i went over his house, but i said it was a accident and a mistake, so whats your opinions on dating younger partners younger than you?

yeah......no

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
tlodg said:
I don't understand why some people care that their partner is 1 day younger than them... Does 1 day make such a big difference?
Anything within 1 yr is fine....
but anything up to 20 yrs older is cool too

I dunno if you're a troll or not, but I think it is important for you to realise the conflicting nature of your post.

First you suggest that anything within a year is fine (presumably referring to ones partner being less than a year younger) then you say that anything up to 20 years older is also fine...perhaps you failed to realise that if ones partner is twenty years older than one, then to the partner one is twenty years younger.

Ie. Relationships work from two perspectives, that of each partner.

I know that sounds obvious to most people, but Mr/Ms tlodg is yet to come to this realisation.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
LyKe Oh MY gOD, mY cRuSh iS YoUnGer ThAn mE. I aM LyK tOtaLLy eMbaRRaSmEnT

If the thread starter is legit, then perahaps you see him more as a younger brother. I'd also suggest that you start going out a bit more. No offence, of course.

Anywho, I thought the legal age of male consensual sex was 18?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)