Having crushes with someone YOUNGER THAN YOU??? OMG (1 Viewer)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
*Raises glass to Darwinism* (one day they'll die out).

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
^ lol

I've had very minute crushes on guys up to 2 years younger than me, but it feels so wrong. I didn't even want to think about going out with them.

Lori.

HSC
There was this story on A Current Affair a few weeks back, about this kid who impregnated a 20-something year old when he was 13, and she left him to raise the child. . .
How twisted in the head would you have to be to have sex with a 13 year old??!?!?!?

RiCkiE

HSC
yeah that is pretty twisted. i think the age barrier should be plus/minus 5 years once you're 25 and when you're a teen probably around plus/minus 3?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Aslightissue said:
Your age divided by two plus seven is a good formula for the minimum age you can date. That kinda rules out 13.
12/2 + 7 = 13

Formula pwned.

MikiRei

HSC
Wait till he's 16 - no - even better, wait till he's 18 - that way, you're COMPLETELY out of any sorta legal problems that might happen.

There's nothing wrong with liking someone younger than you but when you're 18, a legal adult, and he's 13 - a child just entering puberty, seriously, I say, don't go there. Also, you'll make the boy cocky - how big can the head of a 13 yr old boy grow if he knows he is able to charm an 18 yr old girl?

Patience is a virtue - so be patient :p

mr_brightside

HSC
MikiRei said:
Wait till he's 16 - no - even better, wait till he's 18 - that way, you're COMPLETELY out of any sorta legal problems that might happen.

There's nothing wrong with liking someone younger than you but when you're 18, a legal adult, and he's 13 - a child just entering puberty, seriously, I say, don't go there. Also, you'll make the boy cocky - how big can the head of a 13 yr old boy grow if he knows he is able to charm an 18 yr old girl?

Patience is a virtue - so be patient :p

:confused: :confused: :confused:

age of consent is 16 hunneh

MikiRei

HSC
age of consent is 16 hunneh
Yeah, but by then the girl's 21....wait - okay - forget what I say - wait till he's 16 then.

The thing is, ppl have been convicted having sex with 16 yr olds - but I guess that's only when ur like 15 yrs older than them - *shrug*

mr_brightside

HSC
MikiRei said:
Yeah, but by then the girl's 21....wait - okay - forget what I say - wait till he's 16 then.

The thing is, ppl have been convicted having sex with 16 yr olds - but I guess that's only when ur like 15 yrs older than them - *shrug*
age of consent in the states is 18...maybe you are refering to that.

MikiRei

HSC
age of consent in the states is 18...maybe you are refering to that.
Nope - I wasn't actually - i was more referring to the fact that once ur 18 - legally adult, any of those underage issues ladida's is automatically gone - but again, *shrug* - just wait till his 16 :p

ashh

HSC
brogan77 said:
But 16 is legal...ie. not underage, ie. no issues. :\

You should stop posting now.
u sure vbmenu_register("postmenu_2537369", true); MikiRei wasnt referring 2 mayb the legal drinking age 2? coz then u have 2 b 18...if he gets caught drinkin with her while under age, she cops the blame, therefore issue

ashh

HSC
ok ,was just just makin sure.

brogan77, i dunno wat the xtra bit was in the post, kinda popped up outa nowhere...

RTTTYTR

HSC
Its a very difficult situation and I personally would not get involved in it, but if your just dating & no sexual relations then I believe it is legal. IMHO the ages and age gap is too large atm, however if you were to wait till he was 16, then it wouldnt be much of a problem.
So the ball is in your court, are you willing to wait?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)