Having gay relationships/encounters in highschool (1 Viewer)

stefgi32

Meh
HSC
N/A
I don't know how others may feel about it, but the most frustrating thing for me about liking guys is that they aren't a lot of guys who can potentially like you back...well there may be, but they're not out yet. And the ones that are out are guys you wouldn't touch with a 239493493 inch pole because they're either borderline dragqueens, pricks or both.

I guess part of the problem is though I don't like knowing the guy is gay (if I 'like' them) until I actually kiss them...I don't know, something about the secretly bi-curious, gay, whatever guy (especially when no one has any idea and they kinda hit that stereotypical, man's man jock kinda role) is very appealing to me like in that movie Get Real. Does anyone get where I'm coming from?

Oo, and who here HAS actually had an encounter with someone at school of the same gender who you didn't think would ever swing that way??​

Last edited:

ay0_x

HSC
About not knowing if the guy is gay until you kiss them.. please don't do that, because you will get your ass kicked.

I've been out as bisexual in a very homophobic school since 8th grade (don't trust friends), and it was tough as shit at first. But after a while I started to love it because all the closet gays/lesbians/bisexuals came to me for help and I helped them get 'out'. Of course, some stayed within said closet, but quite a few of the lesbians then developed feelings for me.

I could have had a number of gay relationships in school but I chose not to.

I really think you're playing a dangerous game here, and you really need to finish high school and be around really drunk guys at a party before it's possible for you to find your little closet pet. any other way and you will be in a lot of trouble. Keep it as a fantasy for now.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
i would love to hear about why you're gay.

molested as a child?
emotionally absent (or just absent) father/mother?

but alas that's not the topic at hand.

well i don't know what i should tell you.

avoid gay bars/clubs etc.
they'll just want sex.

tis the same as heterosexual clubs/bars i guess

Kolya

HSC
I've been out for ages...and I agree that guys tend to be worse about gays than chicks are, and you have to get these closet cases pretty wasted before they reveal themselves...even then they're not great cause they're still in the closet and not confident enough to show themselves afterwards.

No-one ever thought I'd be gay...but no-one's willing to admit they are so yeah...

stefgi32

Meh
HSC
N/A
No-one ever thought I'd be gay...but no-one's willing to admit they are so yeah...
So true man...unless you're in like a performing arts high school, lol then its not as hard I hear although even when I was in one, it was only the really queeny ones that were out...but like, I reckon even if you get that moment with them at least you know you're not alone because like I do not fit the gay guy stereotype, I'm no macho by any means but I don't think I'm as effeminate as Jack from Will and Grace or Carson from Queer Eye....so yeah, I do feel a bit like I don't have a group to fit into if you know what I'm saying because the guys who are more like me are usually closeted, which sucks..hopefully I'll get lucky in one of these parties lol

molested as a child?

they'll just want sex.

I don't whether to be insulted, or to laugh. To answer your question, I like guys because I was born that way....I was three years old and I was already running around with a red towel on my head singing 'The Little Mermaid' song, haha so it wasn't a life-changing event that caused it...and my parents are still around and wonderful, thank you. very supportive surprisingly, they were more pissed that i didn't tell them.

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
I don't know, something about the secretly bi-curious, gay, whatever guy (especially when no one has any idea and they kinda hit that stereotypical, man's man jock kinda role) is very appealing to me like in that movie Get Real. Does anyone get where I'm coming from?​

pretty sure this is every gay dude's fantasy

at least it should be :eek:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

molested as a child?

they'll just want sex.

that's the first time you've made me laugh

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i had sex with a "fully sick hard cunt bro" in year 9, then everybody found out :(

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
hey a one time experimentation with a guy in hs doesn't make you gay alright.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
hey a one time experimentation with a guy in hs doesn't make you gay alright.
actually it was twice in high school, once in primary school, and once with a hs friend in uni (and his friend - on seperate occasions). gosh i'm a slu

Last edited:

meeatu

HSC
I'm of a different school of thought to the rest of you...

The way i see it, give it a shot ^_^
Just be willing to deal with the consequences.

I, for instance, have tried for all the boys in my school that I wanted to (admittedly, that's not many, but you haven't seen the state of guys in my school XD) It's simply a matter of; If they are gay, Score! If they're curious, with a little persuasion, Score! If they're not gay, then after A LOT of persuasion, Score! and if they're a homophobic cunt, run like hell ^_^ (Or alternatively, beat them unconscious with a pipe!) - (O.O then Score!? No... too far... sorry... *hangs head in shame*)

philphie

Banned
HSC
i'm not gay but i remember when i was at a careers market some guy was flirting the shit out of me, i don't know what impression i gave to have him think i was gay. then later that afternoon by mate starts smelling behind my ear to take the piss out of me and two girls walk by whispering loudly "that guy is nibbling the guys shoulder!!" no offense to you gay guys, i'm fine with yah but i don't like being mistaken for being gay just like you don't like being mistaken for straight

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
i'm fine with yah but i don't like being mistaken for being gay just like you don't like being mistaken for straight
this is just not true, doesn't bother me at all.

considering people meeting me will see me as straight before gay (well, most of the time, depending on setting of of course), i'd be in a really fucking shitty mood all the time if i let this get to me...

i mean shit, it works out for the better most of the time for me anyway, haha.

philphie

Banned
HSC
this is just not true, doesn't bother me at all.

considering people meeting me will see me as straight before gay (well, most of the time, depending on setting of of course), i'd be in a really fucking shitty mood all the time if i let this get to me...

i mean shit, it works out for the better most of the time for me anyway, haha.
haha alright, i guess you have to meet a lot of homophobes or conservatives then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)