Hay.. At School ATM.. GOTTA FREE PERIOD!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A

anyone out there who is feeling boredddd... daimn.. got nothing to do atm.. well.. got some work.. but yeah.. meh.. dont wanna do it!! ahahah :rolleyes: i should ayez..

newaiz.. does anyone have any tips on what the now year 12 [2005] should be doing in the sense of study nd all that.. i know.. i know.. i should be studying in my free.. but i just wanted to quickly post this thread up.. so yeah.. if you guyz have any hints - you guys being those who have suffered already.. throughout the course of the 13 long years of school - pleasssseeee.. i would be really greatful if you guyz could help me out [and im sure that many others would be too!]

- cheers -

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Get ahead of where the rest of your class is at. That way you understand the content better when you get to it. Thats what i tended to do in my free periods.

sub

yeah study in free periods, and try stay a little ahead of class if possible. absolution is right. u should also not JUST concentrate on one subject and get that out of the way, but stay ahead in all, even if ur only a little ahead. studying in frees is a great idea, but try and go alone, cos with many ppl, asi found out, u get no work done, but end up talking to ur friends :p
also, have a target. set ur goal somewhere slightly higher (NOTE: slightly) than what u can achieve at the moment, and try to get as close as u can to it. if however, u find that the goal is too high and will only discourage u, then lower it to somewhere within ur standards, and work ur way up :)
goodluck next year :)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I have 2 to 3 free periods per day, with 6 periods in a day. It would be fatal for me to waste them like you appear to be doing. ;-P

I my frees I go over maths or make chemistry study notes.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i have had three a week since the start of year 11. i never got any work done. but i've tried and failed. i thik i wills stick to something...

Raginsheep

HSC
I got banned from the computers so I can't use them at school anywayz....

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
my free periods have been filled with d/l mp3's bcos our school LUCKILY as some cable and d/l are quick, esp with a cd burner + usb port

*heaven

Raginsheep

HSC
LOL...my friends been d/l over 100 mp3s like one a day and he hasn't been banned. I d/l a 50mb file once and then my account was locked!

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
study periods pfffffft lol should be renamed gossip sessions when i didnt have them on my own which was half of the time.
if i had my time over i would use them more effectively

nit

HSC
i basically had 3 free's a week (well actually per our retarded cycle of 6 days) out of 35 periods a week. I very rarely did any work in my free's except maybe a bit of maths exercise work for ext 2. Apart from that, I found I couldn't concentrate in most free's unless I had an assessment coming up or lots of homework. Homework is for home :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)