Hell Embarrasing Moments (or good saves) (1 Viewer)

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
ok, has any guy (or girl for that matter), been tryin to really impress some1 of the opposite sex, but just stuffed up

or

has anyone done sumthin really bad (such as let a big one rip) and then successfully blammed it on sum1 else

i heard a story of this guy who was wit a girl in a room by themselves at a party, and there was some other girl passed out in the room. the guy then lets a big one rip and successfully blames it on the passed out girl

LazyBoy

HSC
well i once had a really bad coldsore, but i sucessfully blamed in on herpes. Yet, she still didnt want to go out with me. Girls, ya can never figure them out.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
she loved u n saw thru ur coldsore/fake herpes :p

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Okay, maybe it's not as bad as some people might have, but I've been pretty good with avoiding embarrassing situations in recent years, but here's the latest... ;)

---

First week at uni, I saw this girl who was rather cute... didn't follow anything up; she was cute, but.. okay, so I just didn't have the balls to do a cold pickup :D

Anyway. Halfway through my psych lecture a week later, after finding she was my BBA103 tute, I saw her waving in my general direction, from one side of the theatre to the other. Tentatively, I smiled and waved back. She promptly smiled and stopped.

So, feeling rather happy with myself I went up to her (along with her group of friends -- she's one of these trendies with the surfie, buffed, singlet-wearing friends) and say hey.. she looks at me like I've got three eyes in the middle of my forehead.. (kinda like this: :eek: )

"...you were waving to me? I'm Steve.."

...she looks at the girl she was sitting with, somewhat confused, and suddenly a flash of recognition comes across her face.. "ohh... noo... we were waving at John (or whatever the guy's name was) hahahaha". No more laughing, no more conversation, no smiles, no nothing. Somewhat awkward. Skittled makes a quick getaway.

V

val_dramaqueen

well... it wasn't embarrasing for me, i couldn't give a shit...
But, i was in bed with my mate and their gf and we were watching dvd's, and then suddenly a hand started feeling up my arm and i looked.. it was my mates gf...
she then said "this is val, isn't it?" i just went "sure is!" and she got so so embarrased... "oh god! im sorry!!" we just laughed at her and called her a randy bitch...

S

Shuter

val_dramaqueen said:
well... it wasn't embarrasing for me, i couldn't give a shit...
But, i was in bed with my mate and their gf and we were watching dvd's, and then suddenly a hand started feeling up my arm and i looked.. it was my mates gf...
she then said "this is val, isn't it?" i just went "sure is!" and she got so so embarrased... "oh god! im sorry!!" we just laughed at her and called her a randy bitch...
And that's when you found out you were a bisexual?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Skittled said:
Okay, maybe it's not as bad as some people might have, but I've been pretty good with avoiding embarrassing situations in recent years, but here's the latest... ;)

---

First week at uni, I saw this girl who was rather cute... didn't follow anything up; she was cute, but.. okay, so I just didn't have the balls to do a cold pickup :D

Anyway. Halfway through my psych lecture a week later, after finding she was my BBA103 tute, I saw her waving in my general direction, from one side of the theatre to the other. Tentatively, I smiled and waved back. She promptly smiled and stopped.

So, feeling rather happy with myself I went up to her (along with her group of friends -- she's one of these trendies with the surfie, buffed, singlet-wearing friends) and say hey.. she looks at me like I've got three eyes in the middle of my forehead.. (kinda like this: :eek: )

"...you were waving to me? I'm Steve.."

...she looks at the girl she was sitting with, somewhat confused, and suddenly a flash of recognition comes across her face.. "ohh... noo... we were waving at John (or whatever the guy's name was) hahahaha". No more laughing, no more conversation, no smiles, no nothing. Somewhat awkward. Skittled makes a quick getaway.
Why would someone wave at you across the room if they didn't know you. I'd get it if they were looking at you, cause they might reckon you are hot, but waving, i don't think so. If I saw someone waving in my direction I would assume right away they were waving to someone else unless they were my friend. You could of easily avoided being embarrassed then if you weren't such an idiot.

but then again, I wouldn't walk up to some random I thought was waving at me across the room and say hi to them, so I congratulate you for your effort.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
A chic was going down on me, then i pushed her head down, and she puked all over me :(

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Skillo said:
Awww. There there Skittled. She doesn't sound like a nice girl anyway... :)
Haha you're very sweet, Skillo --Thanks! It's okay though, because soon after I was sitting in my statistics class and sat next to a girl who smiled at me, see.. Witty, cheeky little thing. She sat there and laughed at me half the lesson, and when I had problems and worked them out didn't believe me... 9 months later we're still together, & I couldn't be happier... :D

iamsickofyear12 said:
....You could of easily avoided being embarrassed then if you weren't such an idiot.
She'd been in one of my business tutes, so I thought there might have been some recognition or something. Dunno. Things always seem so much more logical at the time!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
well ive experiened a "pole" incident, like i was walking along checking out this hot chick, and she saw me looking so i quickly looked down, trying to act all smooth and then walked into a 40km school zone pole...and she laughed...it hurt.

ive also done the "wave" thing aswell, a hot girl who goes to my school was sitting on some random bus window side, and i was walking in town past the bud sitting at the lights and she waved, and i waved back then she looked at me funny, and i looked behind me and her friend or boyfriend or brother or some1 was sitting 2m behind me on the bus stop i assume she just got on from.. the shame.

cant think of any good saves, iam not that smooth

edit: embarassing moment for a friend of mine, i was eating some carrot sticks, had the bowl resting in my lap, and she reached over a took a few, then did it again, then i took the last one and put the emtpy bowl on the table within arms length, then assuming bowl was still there she reached over for some carrot sticks and like started feeling about for the bowl... then looked,.. went bright red when realised she was like groping me... i was more startled than anything

being the cold hearted bastard i am i bring that up whenever i think of it, even to complete strangers

Last edited:

Abu Ghurayb

Banned
HSC
N/A
Serius said:
well ive experiened a "pole" incident, like i was walking along checking out this hot chick, and she saw me looking so i quickly looked down, trying to act all smooth and then walked into a 40km school zone pole...and she laughed...it hurt.

ive also done the "wave" thing aswell, a hot girl who goes to my school was sitting on some random bus window side, and i was walking in town past the bud sitting at the lights and she waved, and i waved back then she looked at me funny, and i looked behind me and her friend or boyfriend or brother or some1 was sitting 2m behind me on the bus stop i assume she just got on from.. the shame.

cant think of any good saves, iam not that smooth

edit: embarassing moment for a friend of mine, i was eating some carrot sticks, had the bowl resting in my lap, and she reached over a took a few, then did it again, then i took the last one and put the emtpy bowl on the table within arms length, then assuming bowl was still there she reached over for some carrot sticks and like started feeling about for the bowl... then looked,.. went bright red when realised she was like groping me... i was more startled than anything

being the cold hearted bastard i am i bring that up whenever i think of it, even to complete strangers
I am going to add that last one to my collection of moves to make girls touch my penis. Thanks stranger!

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Skittled said:
Haha you're very sweet, Skillo --Thanks! It's okay though, because soon after I was sitting in my statistics class and sat next to a girl who smiled at me, see.. Witty, cheeky little thing. She sat there and laughed at me half the lesson, and when I had problems and worked them out didn't believe me... 9 months later we're still together, & I couldn't be happier... :D
That's all good and well, but who was this 'John' bloke she was waving to?

Friend?
Acquaintance?
Lapdog?

Ghost1788

HSC
Serius said:
well ive experiened a "pole" incident, ....

Abu Ghurayb said:
I am going to add that last one to my collection of moves to make girls touch my penis. Thanks stranger!
omg that is a classic lol, not to mention a little sad (abu that is)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
once i was about to go swimming, id changed into my costume and everything and was walking out to the pool, and my bottoms felt funny when i walked but i didnt think anything of it until i got to the pool and everyone burst out laughing because id put my legs through the wrong holes in the bottoms and you could see everything!! id never been so embarrased...and i had to run back to get changed and went past the pool cleaner guy...i thought id give him a heart attack, he looked that shocked :p

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
if u were a real man u woulda just changed right there in the pool...ofcourse being a woman u had to run for your precious "changing room"

well abu i guess it could work if u wanted to do that, it was a little surprising and as soon as it had happened i realised i shoulda said ide finished the carrot sticks hhaaha but then i wouldnt be able to embrass her in front of her family with that story

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Lhyviathan said:
That's all good and well, but who was this 'John' bloke she was waving to?

Friend?
Acquaintance?
Lapdog?
No idea. Didn't get the chance to ask... not that it really mattered... was just someone else other than me..

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
As I was gawking at a near-by duck whilst doing high speeds on my bike, I smashed straight into a cafe table. Much screaming and confusion. As i dislodged a fork from my helmet and spat some of the soup I consumed out onto the hitherto unscathed girl, I began preparing for a quick get away (having this down to a fine art by now). However as I dismounted the table and nest of limbs (taking the cloth and its contents with my shoe) I realised my bike was sprawled in small fragments across the scene. I was therefore left with no choice but to bow deeply and offer my forgiveness for their clumsy choice of seating, but that I would take up the matter with the manager.
Honestly, Canberrians are wankers.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
well this is sorta off topic.. but i found it weird...

today.. my gf's good friend gave me a "VIBE4U - Vibrating Condom - Battery Included" for my bday .___." ( she's in year 10 ) .. i just found it quiite weird :p~
cos cos.. i can't legally use it till later XD~ and yes it was weird.. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)