Help for CAFS students. (1 Viewer)

gerges123

HSC
hey guys, I'm currently stuck on analysis and discussion . i dont really know how to start it. my topic is Teenage Girls attitude towards arranged arraign.
would appreciate the help !
thanks guys :)

Demystified

HSC
Hey guys, I'm doing my IRP. My topic is Body Modifications and the Workplace. And I'm struggling to link it I with the syllabus. Can anyone help?

Kat92

HSC
hey guys, I'm currently stuck on analysis and discussion . i dont really know how to start it. my topic is Teenage Girls attitude towards arranged arraign.
would appreciate the help !
thanks guys :)
Analysis and Discussion

This is where you ‘bring it all together’. You interpret and analyse the results explaining why the results came out the way they did, and what this means in regard to the research question/s or hypothesis. Some of your results and findings may support your hypothesis, while other results may not. Clarify your findings here. It is important to make reference to parts of your Literature Review. Remember , this is “discussion” of your IRP, so it should all be in your own words.

Kat92

HSC
Hey guys, I'm doing my IRP. My topic is Body Modifications and the Workplace. And I'm struggling to link it I with the syllabus. Can anyone help?
Perhaps look at section 8.2 for some links- i.e. "individual and group wellbeing"

Focus is Key

HSC
Hey guys, just dropping in. I may be able to help in some capacity with CAFS are studying it, enjoying it and ending up with 96 as my HSC mark :D

bruisertaylor

HSC
Hi i need some help with getting my IRP question. Im doing the effect cyberbullying has had on a childs wellbeing. thank you

bec3

HSC
Hi i need some help with getting my IRP question. Im doing the effect cyberbullying has had on a childs wellbeing. thank you
Well that is your question :) Are you looking to make a hypothesis?
Also, make sure to define what age range and what aspects of wellbeing you are addressing within your IRP

wallflowerrose

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys
my irp topic is "The Perpetuation of Gender Inequity within Australian society" and I've conducted a questionnaire and interview I was going to do a case study on Julia Gillard as well but I don't know if I'll have time...so do you think that a questionnaire and interview will be enough?
Link to my questionnaire:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SBKGTJN

bec3

HSC
Hey guys
my irp topic is "The Perpetuation of Gender Inequity within Australian society" and I've conducted a questionnaire and interview I was going to do a case study on Julia Gillard as well but I don't know if I'll have time...so do you think that a questionnaire and interview will be enough?
A true case study is carried out over a substantial period of time. I personally believe that two methodologies (plus lit review) is plenty. You should be able to gather sufficient data from that
Just about to do your questionnaire :)
edit: With interviews I'd say do more than one, I personally did 3 in depth interviews

Last edited:

Kat92

HSC
Hey guys
Just completed your survey. Question 9 was a little broad-perhaps should have included a space for interviewees to write why.

Also, 8,500 words should be enough detail. Remember the mantra that is quality is better than quantity! :)

Belinda1

HSC
Discuss how age and disability impact on the wellbeing of families in crisis. (10 marks)

Due Friday 7th March

Help ASAP please

Kat92

HSC
Discuss how age and disability impact on the wellbeing of families in crisis. (10 marks)

Due Friday 7th March

Help ASAP please
Essentially, Discuss means you need to Identify issues and provide points for and against. If you do a brainstorm in a mind map what can you think of..?-- (HINT the syllabus may help you come up with these).

Also, have you looked at how to structure sample responses from the ARC? http://arc.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/go/hsc/std-packs/

Belinda1

HSC
Thank you Kat92, I just can't think of enough issues for 10 marks.

bec3

HSC

Due Friday 7th March

Help ASAP please
For 10 marks, four key points should be plenty.
So there's 2 paragraphs on age and 2 on disability

Because it's related to wellbeing- pick out two aspects of wellbeing of families in crisis that are impacted by age AND disability (physical and social for example)
Make these specific for families in crisis, identifying it as a unique entity

A good way to start is to set a structure
P1- intro
P2- the impact of age on physical wellbeing of families in crisis (only an example you can use any area of wellbeing.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)