I know im doing
Advanced english
Society and culture
Studies of religion 2
Childrens services tvet
Community and family

Then for my final subject I need help
- I was going to do general maths but I have decided I cant do maths
-I then thought business studies yet I heard this scaled poorly. Is this true? Does it scale better than general maths? Is it hard
-I then considered earth and environmental science yet im not a big science person and dont know how well I will do. Is it hard
-finally I know community and family studies doesn't scale well but is it really that bad can I still do well with it? Is it hard

I would love a reply asap thanks so much

beaubrah

HSC
hey, umm, based on your subjects I would pick business studies and business is all content and shit, you can write bullshit and still ace it aha. But don't take my word just go with your gut

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
I do CAFS and I love it. I wouldn't say it's hard, however; there is a lot of content. The subject itself is very interesting and enjoyable.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Tapatalk

matchalolz

HSC
I don't find business studies hard at all, the only reason why I lose marks is because I didn't study enough :p The content is really straightforward and it complements well with economics too. also... who cares about scaling, lol. just do what you like!

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't find business studies hard at all, the only reason why I lose marks is because I didn't study enough :p The content is really straightforward and it complements well with economics too. also... who cares about scaling, lol. just do what you like!

In my opinion business/eco doesn't cross over too much so based on your subject selection 123 lola5 don't think you should pick up eco if you do business.

crystalgee23

HSC
There is quite a bit of content in both EES and Business, the same with virtually every HSC subject.
Basically my advice is not to pick a subject because you think it will be easier or because it will scale higher. EES doesn't really scale well and I got a high band six - because I loved it. Pick a subject you will enjoy learning about and are interested in studying and the marks will come through, trust me.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
dont do subjects for the scaling
do subjects because you genuinely enjoy it and you eventually beat the scaling system anyway if you do really well

DLMisme

HSC
I do Earth & Enviro and it's not particularly hard, in fact I found it surprisingly enjoyable. I would definitely advise you to only pick it if you are genuinely interested in it though, I know a couple people in my class with zero interest in it and find it an absolute bore and really struggle with it. As for CAFS, I really like it and it's not difficult either, just a lot of content. Ignore scaling and just choose what you're most interested in :)

iStudent

HSC
Lol, I think a few of your subjects already scale lower than business so I dont see why you would avoid business because of "scaling". (in fact it would be one of your higher scaling subs)
If I were you and I was good at humanities, I would choose business (or economics, which has REALLY good scaling even though it's still a pretty straightforward subject).
But mostly choose what you think you would be good at.

also, business scales higher than general

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)