Help!! I cant write english essays in time (1 Viewer)

zizi2003_

HSC
It does eventually finish thanks to Adrenaline. But theres no guarantee its good lol. You might see a once sentence conclusion or something.
actually yea at this point im relying on adrenaline rush to get through mod C on the spot-

stressedadfff

HSC
I didn't memorise essays or whole paragraphs tbh, just the analysis parts only. essentially I went into the exam with*** abt 800 or 900 words memorised, and then I would write an extra few hundred words on the spot* based on the question (intro, conclusion, big "linking" sections at the end of each body para)
woah how long did it taake to memorise

zizi2003_

HSC
mayb the koala idea

but no i dont have anything memorized for the other mods yet whats the point
how much have you memorised for the others
i literally have nothing for mod c im way too stressed
and i havent memorised much for mod a or b yet, focusing on common as of now :///

DheerChoudhury

HSC
How do you just memorize quotes and techniques? Any tangible tips? I've been trying some...unconventional techniques...but I'm looking to see if there are better methods?

notme123

HSC
omg you guys are mutants if you can come up with stuff on the spot for mod c and get b6. ive prepared stuff but if they force discurive im a bit starved of ideas since i like creatives more

uniqueusername1

HSC
mayb the koala idea

but no i dont have anything memorized for the other mods yet whats the point
how much have you memorised for the others
Please do not take the koala idea. Its not that I don't want you to copy but, its for your own physical and mental wellbeing.

I was forced to write a story on the koala as I had to write about an extended metaphor (surprise, surprise it was a flop) on a stimulus which required you to write a creative on a famous aussie.

Use the idea at your own peril.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
i cant even memorise one sentence in 2-3 hours u crazy 99.6er
no lol this is excluding procrastination

technically one "essay" could take me the whole day to memorise bcz I'd get distracted every 5 mins or just give up entirely for a few hours

stressedadfff

HSC
Please do not take the koala idea. Its not that I don't want you to copy but, its for your own physical and mental wellbeing.

I was forced to write a story on the koala as I had to write about an extended metaphor (surprise, surprise it was a flop) on a stimulus which required you to write a creative on a famous aussie.

Use the idea at your own peril.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA its really connecting though - i feel emotionally attached to the koala

zizi2003_

HSC

technically one "essay" could take me the whole day to memorise bcz I'd get distracted every 5 mins or just give up entirely for a few hours
did you also memorise anything for mod C for ur hsc?

notme123

HSC

the struggle is real. it took 3 weeks for me to memorise all my essays and stories because i would go to the kitchen whenever i learnt half a para

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
did you also memorise anything for mod C for ur hsc?
nope

as far as memorising went, I only had techniques and their effects/some good examples memorised, not entire pieces, it was actually very important to know techniques specific to each text type (creative, persuasive, discursive). I usually talked about one thing in all my mod C writing i.e. the power of writing and literature, definitely had inspiration drawn from my prescribed texts but I didn't rlly have to think very hard for this section bcz this was my go-to and only theme, the only real effort was incorporating lots of text type specific techniques

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
the struggle is real. it took 3 weeks for me to memorise all my essays and stories because i would go to the kitchen whenever i learnt half a para
lol the kitchen was also my procrastination location

I'd open the fridge and then open it again 10 mins later like I'd see something different

icycledough

HSC
lol the kitchen was also my procrastination location

I'd open the fridge and then open it again 10 mins later like I'd see something different
Oath ... used to do the same last year, hasn't changed a bit even in university. Quite frankly, my room and the fridge were the 2 places I spent most of my HSC year in and around

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)