Help, im pregnant and 15. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
youngguz said:
you have already made the mistake of going against your moral values by getting STONED and having SEX with a guy at an ILLEGAL AGE. so why should you make another mistake by killing an innocent life for your own sake. i think you should consult your parents. its gonna be real bad but eventually they will have to accept it. if they do not accept this.. then i guess u should pay for your stupidity.

PREGNANT AT THE AGE OF 15. what has this world come to?
Rasii said:
You cannot kill this baby because you are afraid of your parents. Talk to them.
Sorry, how can you kill something that's not alive?

And being pregnant at 15 is not that big a deal. If the body is capable of procreation then you are ready to have to children. That is biologically sound, and if you are a raging christian like most of the blind fools in this thread, then that's the way your magical god created people.

Why would your god give people the ability to be pregnant at that age if it's wrong?

If you don't want it, get rid of it while it is a bunch of cells.

Also, how is smoking weed and drinking immature? Someone explain this to me.

On top of that, I smell troll.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
It's well established that this has been a troll.

It's highly amusing how many people have jumped to imaginary girl's aid.

It's even more amusing how many of them are encouraging imaginary girl to keep her imaginary baby.

I want to see an anti-abortion person get a tapeworm. A really long one.

shortcut

HSC
ElGronko said:
Sorry, how can you kill something that's not alive?

And being pregnant at 15 is not that big a deal. If the body is capable of procreation then you are ready to have to children. That is biologically sound, and if you are a raging christian like most of the blind fools in this thread, then that's the way your magical god created people.

Why would your god give people the ability to be pregnant at that age if it's wrong?

If you don't want it, get rid of it while it is a bunch of cells.

Also, how is smoking weed and drinking immature? Someone explain this to me.

On top of that, I smell troll.
gotta say i was struggling to be all neutral and non-religion bashing, but thank god (as it were), for YOU my friend, for coming out with something useful and sane. high-five.

also, being a boredofstudies virgin, what's a troll? can anyone help out?

ibewatto

HSC
sound like a bunch of turd to me, but if it is true, my condolences. But regardless if its true or not. why take the advice from randoms. they dont no u, ur parents, the boy, ur friend, ur ethics (if any), if ur a bible basher or not.

think it out for your self. wat do u think is right. personally i would- in the nicest, most humane way possible- throw my self down some stairs.

the options are there, so are the RIGHT people to talk to, not a bunch of kids you dont no.

btw if this is a fake thread, which i think it very well might be, kudos on gettin so many replies

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
ibewatto said:
sound like a bunch of turd to me, but if it is true, my condolences. But regardless if its true or not. why take the advice from randoms. they dont no u, ur parents, the boy, ur friend, ur ethics (if any), if ur a bible basher or not.

think it out for your self. wat do u think is right. personally i would- in the nicest, most humane way possible- throw my self down some stairs.

the options are there, so are the RIGHT people to talk to, not a bunch of kids you dont no.

btw if this is a fake thread, which i think it very well might be, kudos on gettin so many replies
Once you perform the above action as stated in bold, you will join many other liberated souls in heaven who will all receive eternal blessings and passion from God. Don't return to Earth my friend.

ibewatto

HSC
Providence. said:
Once you perform the above action as stated in bold, you will join many other liberated souls in heaven who will all receive eternal blessings and passion from God. Don't return to Earth my friend.
really not sure if that was a joke or a payout but right on....

i just found a flaw with this shit...

she said shes 15....but her HSC year is 2008, now unless she is uber smart or extremely young for her year, WTF?

gysag

HSC
BULL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cos if you are 15 why are you doing your
HSC in 2008.

If you are accelerated, i don't think you would go out fucking at parties!

lol i'm serious.:jedi:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
gysag said:

HSC in 2008.

omg u r so smrt!!!!1

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
ibewatto said:
really not sure if that was a joke or a payout but right on....

i just found a flaw with this shit...

she said shes 15....but her HSC year is 2008, now unless she is uber smart or extremely young for her year, WTF?
Young children can enrol in Kindergarten when they're 4 years old.

Che08

HSC
There really is no excuse for unwanted teen pregnancy i mean they teach sex ed in school from like year 8 right? You have all these different types of contraception. Pill, Condom, IUD.. the list goes on.. not to mention if your completely out of it the Emergency Contraception which can now be picked up at a chemist without a prescription.

And if it floats your boat Abortion.

In saying all this - the chick that started this thread has 0 posts under her name. how does that work? i think its obviously a troll.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
gysag said:

HSC in 2008.

Lol agreed.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
katietheskatie said:
panadol and a mini clingwrap covered hula hoop, duh
lol... that’s smart. And yea, this story sounds pretty bullshit to me. People who are accelerated don’t go to parties - let alone have early sex (and you cant judge or criticise me for that - I'm accelerated). And if your parents are uber Christian, then just get an abortion without them knowing - whether you get it from a hospital or from a back alley - you can get an abortion (if there really is a baby).

N.B I don’t support abortions – its just that it’s not my baby so that’s just an option which could be taken.

HSC
hey fuck you man i was accelerated and i had a social life

well until everyone else turned 18 and i was still 16. ha.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Hmmm... well if you read my post carefully, i didnt state that accelerated people didnt have a social life. I just said they didnt go to parties or had early sex.

Just because you dont go to parties doesnt mean you don't have a social life - I mean I have a social life.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
shortcut said:
gotta say i was struggling to be all neutral and non-religion bashing, but thank god (as it were), for YOU my friend, for coming out with something useful and sane. high-five.

also, being a boredofstudies virgin, what's a troll? can anyone help out?
A troll is someone who posts shit under a fake account. It's usually inflammatory, like this. They're pretty easy to call most of the time, often they only have one or two posts to their name, each more retarded than the last.

That said, there are some well-established trolls out there with background stories and hundreds of posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)