Help, im pregnant and 15. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebbjade

HSC
dont you jus love how this pregnant bitch has said her thanks to those who have given her advice... indeed such a rude young lady

Last edited:

MadamGuilia

HSC
Okay, so I want to help because it is a sticky situation, and I'd hate to have put myself in that situation too. Ahm however, next time before you think you're "mature for your age", think again. There are so many reasons!

There are SO many helplines out there at your aid! There are many Family Planning Clinics and Doctor Clinics around that will guide you through the steps you may wish to take. They give you the options/outcomes/etc. If you can talk to the guy you had sex with, that'd probably be ideal if he's a willing one! If you wish, you should be able to ring up your local doctor and ask for an appointment to discuss the issue at hand!

I understand that your family background is a killer when it comes to these things, but surely they will be with you through this time. They would appreciate that you asked them for their guidance. Considering, they ARE your parents, I'm sure they'll love you despite your irresponsible pregnancy. It will work out for the best if you take the mature steps to accomplish such stability.

I hope I have made a good point, and that is to TALK to someone before your buldge is 6 months in and you still don't know what to do!

CobarGirl

HSC
you need some help.. you need to tell someone.. sure your family may be really disappointed with you but they will deal with it.. im sure they would feel better than you actually told them then do nothing.. stay strong.. find the maybe fathers and talk to them about it after you have made your decision.. but think about it first.. keeping it would probably be the healthest idea for you.. i dunno how you would cope if you adorpted it.. you would probably need a lot of councilling etc.. just think about it.. and tell people what is going on.. wish there was more i could help.. but be strong..

love CobarGirl xxx

zoeanne

HSC
Omg seriously. this girl is calling out for help and you all have nothing better to do then come on here and give the poor girl and baggin out of her life.. she has made a mistake, its an accident and they happen.
now if you dickheads have nothin better to do then comment on here and make this worse then this poor girl, that piss off and give here a break..
why are most guys all pricks? i dont understand, its cool for a guy to go sleeping around but when a girl does it she is known as a slut straight away its a load of shit.. now think it takes two too tango. and girl cant get preg. by her self. its about time guys start standing up to what they have done too and not leave all the pressure on the poor girl..
lilly. i think you really need to tell some, talk to some one..
be strong and do what ever feels right for you,..
xxx

Partisan

HSC
N/A
zoeanne said:
Omg seriously. this girl is calling out for help and you all have nothing better to do then come on here and give the poor girl and baggin out of her life.. she has made a mistake, its an accident and they happen.
now if you dickheads have nothin better to do then comment on here and make this worse then this poor girl, that piss off and give here a break..
why are most guys all pricks? i dont understand, its cool for a guy to go sleeping around but when a girl does it she is known as a slut straight away its a load of shit.. now think it takes two too tango. and girl cant get preg. by her self. its about time guys start standing up to what they have done too and not leave all the pressure on the poor girl..
lilly. i think you really need to tell some, talk to some one..
be strong and do what ever feels right for you,..
xxx
I kill whether they're sluts or not.

:.* Mardi *.:

HSC
Not meaning to join the bandwagon on having a shot at you or anything, but you said you were mature for your age, right?
Why then did you:
A- Drink when you were underage?
B- Have sex when you are under the consenting age?
C- Whatever else you mentioned which isn't really showing a "mature" personality....
Odd...

But on the other hand, trying to offer advice, you really need to tell someone about this because if you let it go ahead, you'll go through with having the baby and it'll probably wreck your life.
You are only 15 and i think you need to make your descision whether to keep it or not, but do so within reason and a lot of thought. Once you come to your descision, hopefully it'll be the right one, whether it's abortion, keeping it or giving it up for adoption later.
Not sure what else to sya on the matter, apart from next time you go to a party, be responsible for yourself and don't drink excessively. :)

Good Luck in whatever choice you make.

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
lfmao rofl lol hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your screwed hahahahahahahahaha!

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
Oh don't people always think they're mature when they're in their teens?! Some changes in the hormones and one taste of the world and they think they know everything.

I don't know if she's lying, 'cos there're so many made-up stories on the Net, especially when BoS is a place for jokes as well...but if she's telling the truth, then there's a whole new issue:

Why do some girls still choose to give themselves when they're from a traditional family? I myself made that choice to emancipate no one else but me. I find that strict moral codes aren't always the best. Let the kids know that they're free to choose, but if you really want them to save themselves for the right person, don't just push the rule onto them, tell them the benefits. If all the benefits sound icky, then you just have to leave them be. The damage has been done.

I frown upon people who save themselves for marriage as much as those who do it just like that with everyone...especially when they're in a steady, deep relationship. If it's your choice, fine...but if you're doing it so just to be above everyone else, let it go! Virginity does not ensure a pure heart. Marriage does not ensure that you've found the right person, or in other words, they rank second. You might never marry the love of your life...you might just regret not having had the experience with them.

To me, you just have to find the right person and go with the flow. You should know where to draw the line otherwise and I think that's where most parents go wrong, if they're traditional. Instead of talking about it and facing it, they turn their backs and bury their heads in the sand, hoping that by not permitting it, it wouldn't happen...but the world doesn't work like that. If your daughter chooses to do it with a long-term partner, then of course it should be fine as long as they're willing to take responsibility and their actions show it. It would not turn her into a slut or anything near it, if it's loving and long-term.

The girl here obviously comes from a strict family, but strict doesn't necessarily mean moral or good. It just means there're things, which may be really important, not being touched upon or 100% discussed. There may be threats to cause fear...instead of full acceptance. Come to think of it, if they're a bit more accepting, she might've taken responsiblity to show her appreciation of their love and acceptance, instead of rebelling like that.

Last edited:

Evilo

HSC
zoeanne said:

If you cant spend $2 on a condom, you don't deserve to have sex. FFS they hand them out for free at most universities, sexual health clinics and hospitals.

zoeanne said:
....its an accident and they happen.
yep she was walking down the street, slipped and fell onto an erect penis. :roll:

imjesss

HSC
?? I don't understand why someone would come on to the BOS website and ask for pregnancy advice!!?! SERIOUSLY!! WHATS THE DEAL?:confused:

Either this chick is pulling all of your legs, or .. or.. i don't even know!??

Some stuff I wanna say to this "15 year old girl who is pregnant";

1/ getting drunk and stoned, then sleeping with a guy 7 years your senior suggests you're not as mature as you think you are.

2/ wear protection next time.. but i guess your maturity didn't comprehend that.:eek: ??

3/ Rather than logging on to the bored of studies website, and posting a thread to-- oh, i don't know, Australian teens not much older than yourself?-- asking for advice on pregnancy; go and speak to your parents- you know, the ones that HAD SEX to make a baby. (That was a reference to your conception... if you hadn't realised) The ones that house you and clothe you and provide you with the food that you live on..?

4/ Here's an idea. Face up to the fact that you ARE NOT, a mature 15 year old, it's just a conundrum in itself! You'll understand what maturity is when you give birth to a child and have to throw away your teen years of happiness and fun- and have to mature real fast.

Your parents are THE ONLY ones that can get you out of this mess you've stupidly gotten yourself into, not any of us - your "cyberspace besties".

Go to them, now, and tell them, before you're really up shit creek.

:burn: :burn: :burn: !!!!

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
so let me get this straight

- you drank illegally,
- had sex illegally (before the age of consent),
- the guy you had sex with should be a criminal as well as a paedophile,
- after all that, you let him shoot straight in you.

and i haven't even started on the moral issues.

bravo missy, bravo!

saschy

HSC
no offense darl, but u messed up and now you have 2 take responsibility...
if u dnt want 2 keep the kid, think about adoption, heaps of ppl are desperate 2 have kids and you have a opportunity 2 provide ur baby 2 sum1 who would want it...
if ur parents are "religious" remind them about the christian practice of "love and forgivness"...tell them 2 practice what they preach..and get in touch with the father like hello its his problem 2 !!!!!!! and if he decides he wants nothing 2 do with it just remind him of this little thing called "statutory rape"..
newayz u have 2 act quickl, and maybe avoid drinkin, drugging and fucking at any future partys u go 2 or just use protection.. ur "maturity" should help u decide what 2 do based on the amount of respones oh and btw the baby bonus may sound like a lot but it aint gonna get u far...
toodles
im out

riotgirl321

HSC
Whether it is true or not, if you don't feel you can talk to any family or friends, why not go to your GP? They are both an adult and a professional and will be able to give you the best advice.
Also do your research before you go making any decisions on abortion, adoption or whatever you are thinking of doing.
Make your decisions based on the advice of your doctor/ GP and your own personal thoughts on the situation.
Lastly, learn from what you have done. You made a mistake and there's no looking back now, you can't change anything you've done in the past, but take in what you've done to yourself, your baby and your family and friends and learn from it.

The baby isn't necessarily a burdun on our world either.:mad1:

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
There's only one way out of this - abort and leave it behind you. If you have the baby, it'll be a burden on your family and on you. How will you marry? It'll be so icky, unless you find someone who's willing to marry a single mum. How will you study and make friends and travel and be free?...and if you adopt, there'll be trouble later on, your relationship with the child regarding all those lost years.

Still, do what you feel is the best for you. I won't say: "Oh but you say you're mature enough to...". Everyone makes mistakes, but maybe not moral ones like yours. I hope that you grow from this.

Re: my long post. I do feel sorry for you...if your story is true.

Last edited:

farahodish

HSC
Evilo said:
If you cant spend $2 on a condom, you don't deserve to have sex. FFS they hand them out for free at most universities, sexual health clinics and hospitals.

yep she was walking down the street, slipped and fell onto an erect penis. :rofl:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ YOU
made my day

the arts

conformist
HSC
religious stuff aside, the psychological effects of an abortion will stay with you for the rest of your life. not to mention the pain and the cost. tell your parents, they are the ones that love you no matter what. sure they wil be angry with yoiu, im pisse off that you are 15 and slept with a 23 year old, then posted it on the BoS website, thats just gay. but im not the one that has cared for you all of your 15 'mature' years on this earth. your parents are catholic? Win some brownie points-say you were gonna use a condom but their god hates contraceptives!!
(ps dont even understand why catholics think that)

anyway, if they are christians then they will forgive you and help you with this baby-it might take a while, forgiveness doesnt come easily, but they'll understand.
that is a child inside you, not a mistake. make the 23 year old cradle robber care for it unless he wants to go down on rape charges-or some other underage girl.

out

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
The bottom line is, you'll need to find a compromise between religion and practicality. No regrets.

This thread just made me realize how much I've changed...I used to be all for the "don't kill the baby" decision, never considering the consequences. Too much discrimination there...and they always tell stories of how teenage mums enjoy their children, what, 15 years down the track?! Do they ever think about what they've lost? Great futures = Uni, a career worth $100,000+, a white wedding...Sure, you might still have all that, but why detour? Why take that risk? It'll be far too bitter-sweet. The thing is, people would always end up consoling themselves when they've made a bad decision. You start thinking about the positive stuff, although given another chance, you'd never have gone down that path.

I've never been pregnant, though once I seriously thought I was. I'd chosen an abortion. There's too much burden. Physically and psychologically. If you choose abortion, then there's always a "what-if?" and if you choose to have the child, there'd be discrimination around you. Coming back to the point. Everyone's situations are different. You've got to choose what's best for you.

WHAT ARE YOU READY FOR?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)