Help me please!!! (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I know this is a long story but I REALLY need your help!!!!

*names have been changed

Ok so I got a weird sms a few days ago saying "Hey babe whats up?". this was from a number that I didnt know so I sms'd back
"who the hell is this?"

I didnt get a reply.

Tonight I got a message asking "whats your cup size???" from that same number.
I was with my bf at the time and he said not to reply. I didnt.

Later when he got home I emailed him the number cos he said it looked familiar. He said "Its Paul's* number wtf :|". This is one of his workmates who I know because Ive been drinking with my bf and his workmates before.

So I sms'd back "Fuck off Paul!" I know my bf will be pissed off because I replied back but yeah I had to say something or it would keep happening.

2mins later I get an sms back saying "Shane* asked!? he sent it from my phone" Shane is anothe one of his work mates.

So I msgd back 'Yeah not cool"

Paul messaged back saying "Shane aint joking, hes seriously keen on you, he talks about you all the time".

Again I messaged back "not cool"

My question to you all is...Of course I'm going to tell my bf cos I wouldnt want him to find out from someone else AND I also want this to stop.

My question is, what effect do you think this will have on our relationship? do you think it will cause trouble between me and my bf? Im scared that it will be bad. AND! should I have responded even though, initially my bf didnt want me to (before he knew who it was).

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
ignore the fuckers.
tell your boyfriend.
His friends, he can deal with them.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
more than anything, it will probably cause tension between your bf and his mates rather than your bf and you.

at worse i guess he could be suspicious that you would be receiving these msgs in the first place - they sort of arent really the thing to come out of nowhere.

but i assume that you have a relationship based on a reasonable amount of trust. i dont think he can really blame you for anything - just be wary that if he confronts these friends it may place you in a position of "your word against mine"

Dejected

Crash into Me
HSC
indeed
tell your boyfriend. if he has any common sense he would see that you havent done absolute FA and it shoulnd do anything.

sometimes guys like it when they know other guys want their girl, if they know the girl isnt gonna do anything. but workmates. if anything its gonna fuck up your boyfriends relationship with his workmates...

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Born Dancer said:
but i assume that you have a relationship based on a reasonable amount of trust. i dont think he can really blame you for anything - just be wary that if he confronts these friends it may place you in a position of "your word against mine"
yeah we have a LOT of trust, which is why Im telling him because I cant keep things from him/lie to him ever. It wouldnt be a 'your word against mine' thing because I have the sms' to prove it including saved messages from what ive sent.

Thanks for your advice

Dejected

Crash into Me
HSC
flipsyde said:
yeah we have a LOT of trust, which is why Im telling him because I cant keep things from him/lie to him ever. It wouldnt be a 'your word against mine' thing because I have the sms' to prove it including saved messages from what ive sent.

Thanks for your advice
u have the evidence, even tho u shouldnt need it, your fine. tell him.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
It probably would've been better to just leave it like your boyfriend said because in the end he's probably going to be doing the telling off anyway (since its his friend/work mate). And while anyone might get angsty about being in the middle of a friend and a partner, I doubt that the messages you sent off are going to doom your relationship and if they do then your boyfriend is just a bit silly. Meh, thats my opinion at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)