• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help needed (1 Viewer)

adriano_negr0

HSC
Could someone please answer this for me;

Explain two ways in which the business could use ratio analysis to assist in the financial management of the company.

I said to evaluate and to implement change. Is this right or am i basically saying the same thing seperatly and would I therefore lose marks.

plz help

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Could someone please answer this for me;

Explain two ways in which the business could use ratio analysis to assist in the financial management of the company.

I said to evaluate and to implement change. Is this right or am i basically saying the same thing seperatly and would I therefore lose marks.

plz help
I think its just 1 thing, not 2, since you need to evaluate in order to implement.

No idea, sorry, business is boring and a drag...

Brontecat

HSC
try giving an example of one of the ratios and explaining what it means and how it may influence a business' future decisions. e.g. the current ratio and how business' can tell how well their current liabilities can be paid with current assets or in other words the effectiveness of its working capital

remember when you need to explain you're being asked to "Relate cause and effect; make the relationships between things evident; provide why and/or how" so depending upon how you elaborated it you might of had enough evidence to get 2 marks, but if you kept it simple you probably just had the one thing like iRuler said :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)