Help please (1 Viewer)

ipikip

HSC
Hi,

I have a few q's...

1) what are the prerequisites for dual degrees at sydney uni???? like chem or bio?
2) which is the best dual degree? economics/ med or adv science/med or med science/ med or music/med or arts/med or commerce/med???
3) do they consider your umat %? or is it just get 99.95 and then you are accepted??

thanks
1) Not sure.
2) Depends on your interests. All equally as useful.
3) ATAR, UMAT, interview.

cho6092

HSC
I believe there is an interview if you get 99.95, but from what I gather it's quite hard to fail. For music/med, there's an audition and interview, but the atar requirement is lower - 99.65 (?) I think. USyd does not look at umat.
Can you elaborate on what you mean by 'hard to fail'? I believe they take in the top 30, despite 48 people getting 99.95s in NSW + other interstate applicants. Also, does anyone know if the USyd interviews are as 'harsh' or structured as UNSW med interviews (e.g. having those rotation booths).

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Can you elaborate on what you mean by 'hard to fail'? I believe they take in the top 30, despite 48 people getting 99.95s in NSW + other interstate applicants. Also, does anyone know if the USyd interviews are as 'harsh' or structured as UNSW med interviews (e.g. having those rotation booths).
Maybe all those 48 other people apply for other stuff and not USYD med?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)