Help (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Originally posted by sikofskool
I need help explaining how the different sectors interact. Plz help!!
Basically, because the tourism industry is so complexed, it requires an interaction between many sectors in order to make a profit.

The sectors combine to make a product, which the consumer takes as the intangible product.

Simple: the sectors interact to form the main tourism product.

sikofskool

Thanks for the help!!:)
I'm still not quite sure what I'm doing because we have to write 3 or 4 pages but I have more of an idea now.:p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Just bulls**t the whole thing. Just expand on what i said. Its only the basis of the question.

Good luck!!!

sikofskool

THANKS!!
I've figured out what I'm doing now and it isnt as hard as i thought it was going to be!
Thankyou;) :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Lucky u, we never went on any excursions, we were supposed to go to the airport, but for some reason we never went :(

funky_pineapple

i love the course tourism and i am defently going to continue with it after skool. i get full marks for all my assessments

victoriaboese

HSC
I would really appreciate any notes that you could give me, i'm in a Tourism Classs and i think we could all do with them. Any help would be wonderful. Thanks Regards Victoria
victoriaboese@hotmail.com
Thanks again:):)

grkpride07

HSC
Hey guys. ii was wondering if anyone knows the names of any tourism HSC guides.. or where i can buy or download any notes?? kauz i don't have anything.. nd i would like to start studying for my tourism exam this year..

thanks guys!!

victoriaboese

HSC
Cape said:
If anyone here who is studying tourism either in year 11 or 12 wants any help or any notes, I will be willing to help you. I just completed my hsc and I got 83; the top mark i think was 85. If anyone is interested just private message me.

Thanks.
Could you please send me some notes, i'm desperate... lol.. please help, i would really appreciate it!! thanks

grkpride07

HSC
hi there. thanks for the reply. im hopeless with using this site. i dont know how to send u a private msg. so here is my email: grk_pride@hotmail.com nd if ou could send me your tourism notes, would be great!!

thanks alot

stella

cilla91

HSC
hi im doing tourism and i am in yr11. i need help with my assignment and it is due tomorrow. i need to briefly explain what each term means in tourism industry terms
- a Principal
- a consolidator
- an ecotourism operator
- GIT package holiday
- FIT package holiday

I NEED HELP!! PLEASE...

gosfordrockcity

HSC
it's coming up to the tourism hsc exam and i'm wondering if you have any tips or advice...thanks

Marshmellow29

HSC
Im in year 12 and doing my second year of tourism as a Vet course, we're having a test for Destinations international and domestic if anyone has any study notes id appreciate it heaps!

congaline

HSC
Hey i'm doing the 240 hours course in a year so i need heaps of help mostly in finance as its not in the text book.​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)