Help!!! (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

Mm_cookies said:
what have you guys put in ur logs???? i totally forgot about mine, and im totally screwed because its due and mines empty!!!! what should i write?
How much time have you go?

1. Go to your library or nearest laser printer.
2. Print out 100 articles about your topic- (if you need access to a bunch of journals, you can use my password:))
3. Stick them in.
4. Write on top of them, talk about them, etc etc.

5. Print out your draft- preferably an old version.
6. Stick it in.
7. Circle stuff and write on it about what you think you could change, etc,etc.

8. Make up stuff you read, talk about a book you read, etc etc. Amazon can be useful.

X

xeuyrawp

Mm_cookies said:
thanx, i left it to the last minute, i was focusing on other stuff. its due in exactly 8 hours! whoops right!
jesus.
ok.
Plenty of time.
Your essay's done, though, right?
Pull an all night, make up shit, reflect on your work. I hope you have a printer.

Mm_cookies

Banned
HSC
well, my essay kinda isnt finished! lol
i got really sick for the last month and ive done like nothng! i am so screwed!
what sould i put in my log, that i can pull of the intetnet.
i have to finish my log by like 3.00 so i can make finishing touches to my essay, proposal,ect

X

xeuyrawp

Mm_cookies said:
well, my essay kinda isnt finished! lol
i got really sick for the last month and ive done like nothng! i am so screwed!
what sould i put in my log, that i can pull of the intetnet.
i have to finish my log by like 3.00 so i can make finishing touches to my essay, proposal,ect
put everything and anything in. And remember to use different coloured pens.

X

xeuyrawp

Mm_cookies said:
lol, your a bloody genius! thank god ive got you! lol
i woulda been so screwed!
are u doing ur project this yr?
No, hunny, I graduated last year.

X

xeuyrawp

Go Edit- then delete post.

Edit should be on the bottom right of the post, then delete should be above the white box.

bright_angell

thanx

sheeeezez ppl...talk about bitchiness...obviously this wasn't a "useless cry for help" since it bought your attention to a very crutial matter affecting history extension students- whether or not we can use topics in the syllubus for our major essay. Anyways, thanx for the discussion and just to make it a happy place for all....take the attitude down a notch and this place is all good to go!

X

xeuyrawp

bright_angell said:
sheeeezez ppl...talk about bitchiness...obviously this wasn't a "useless cry for help" since it bought your attention to a very crutial matter affecting history extension students- whether or not we can use topics in the syllubus for our major essay.
That would have been better in a thread actually about that, not asking us for help without a specific question

anyways, thanx for the discussion and just to make it a happy place for all....take the attitude down a notch and this place is all good to go!
Well I'm glad we've got your approval.

X

xeuyrawp

bright_angell said:
no worries! what are you doing here anyhoo? didnt u graduate last year...
Yes but I help a number of people in many history subjects, so I like to see what people's main concerns are, and of course just help out where I can. This board was good to me last year, so I think I should be good back.

bright_angell

oh, im just refering to previous experiences with the likes of urself- but its over now-so lets move on!

X

xeuyrawp

bright_angell said:
oh, im just refering to previous experiences with the likes of urself- but its over now-so lets move on!
Right, well I retract my offer to help you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)