Help!!! (2 Viewers)

X

xeuyrawp

bright_angell said:
hahaha, you already did!
No I didn't. My offer was open till I edited the post saying that I would help. Anyway, tough luck.

X

xeuyrawp

bright_angell said:
Hahaha! you don't give up do you? :p
What's that mean? Why are you laughing? Jesus, you make no sense. I edited that post when you came out with the "I've come across the likes of you before" post. You're being a pesky annoyance. Go away, nobody's going to help you with such a general posts like

HELP! Doing a source analysis of three peices of material now! need help! what do i say???
and
help blah blah, fucked up my exthist work, left it too late

What do you want us to say? "Oh no, dear angel, you havent' left it late at all! There's still time! Alas blah blah".

Stop it with the "hahaha" you're not laughing, you weirdo. I've helped heaps of people from this board, and I don't care if I sound like an arrogant prat, because I could paste up all the msn convos I've had. It's really lame to have a go at anyone who did offer you help, like I did in the other thread an in this one. You've come with a stupid cry for help, and had a cry when we didn't answer it, wow, JUST like in the other thread. Funny, huh?

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
bright_angell...i was thinking i know you. But i cant PM you...so can you saitisfy my curiosity and PM your name or school or something (seeing you prob dont want it public) :p

bright_angell

a) You never offered me help...and by ‘help’ i do rule out your judging my motive for questioning (which is naturally because i need an answer not ur critisism)
b) I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't quote me on something i never said-
“help blah blah, fucked up my exthist work, left it too late”
c) If ever someone sounds like an arrogant prat, its usually because they are -and the only thing that’s funny is the fact that you’re annoyed at my laughing …is pissing you off- hahaha

Ps. Grow up urself and go somewhere you can actually help and not make a fool of urself while ur at it.

and id luv to PM...after this experience its a bit embarassing but no probs ;)

Abbeygale

HSC
Bright_angell, are you going to notice at some point that no one is agreeing with you? One of the major reasons I find this site helpful is that each subject has experienced people willing to hang around after they've graduated to offer advice. Suggesting that there's something wrong with that makes you look like the one who needs to grow up.
This argument isn't going to go anywhere, and you're not going to come off looking good. Why don't you hang on to your remaining dignity and back off?

X

xeuyrawp

Abbeygale said:
Bright_angell, are you going to notice at some point that no one is agreeing with you? One of the major reasons I find this site helpful is that each subject has experienced people willing to hang around after they've graduated to offer advice. Suggesting that there's something wrong with that makes you look like the one who needs to grow up.
This argument isn't going to go anywhere, and you're not going to come off looking good. Why don't you hang on to your remaining dignity and back off?
Thankyou, Abbeygale, you're a god among men. When I can rep again today, you're going to get some.

bright_angell

Abbeygale, when did i say that graduates contributing to this site was "not good"? Like Pwar Yuex, you have put words into my mouth.
In this endless argument, I'm merely critisising the methods u like to call "help"- i received no help from you whatsoever and the fact that you have continued to argue with me does not make you any more grown up than i- so lets leave it at that.

X

xeuyrawp

bright_angell said:
Abbeygale, when did i say that graduates contributing to this site was "not good"? Like Pwar Yuex, you have put words into my mouth.
In this endless argument, I'm merely critisising the methods u like to call "help"- i received no help from you whatsoever and the fact that you have continued to argue with me does not make you any more grown up than i- so lets leave it at that.
Noone's put words in your mouth, you said that you should have started earlier and that you were screwed. I paraphrased you and kept the exact same essence of what you said.

Abbeygale correctly pointed out that you weren't giving us anything to work with by having a go at everyone.

Look, I honestly offered you help, you should have read my post. Anyway, it's over now so let's move on.

And bright_angell, when you delete a post, can you put in the reason because it just raises suspicion.

bright_angell

its quite amusing watching you try to make urself look good with every post-
Also, nice try "paraphrasing" my words- but i dont use that kinda language as u previously described....

oh, and theres no need to be suspicious, i just saved you from that much more humiliation-but yeah exactly my words- lets move on!

X

xeuyrawp

bright_angell said:
its quite amusing watching you try to make urself look good with every post-
Also, nice try "paraphrasing" my words- but i dont use that kinda language as u previously described....

oh, and theres no need to be suspicious, i just saved you from that much more humiliation-but yeah exactly my words- lets move on!
1. You admitted yourself that you've messed up- hence "screwed".
2. You admitted yourself that you started too late- hence "left it too late".
3. You didn't save me from humiliation, would you like me to copy and paste your deleted post here?
4. You can't attack someone and call to move on, especially when you've been called an ass by 5+ people. I think it's time for you to go.

Edit: I'm not answering any more of your pointless insults. Your argument is incoherent and you keep changing what you say. We offered help, but you've messed up your own work. Don't attack those who try to help you, hunny, you'll just get banned. (Unsubscribing to this thread).

Last edited by a moderator:

bright_angell

who called me an ass? and can u please show me that post u keep mentioning where it says i left it too late? and why on earth is it time for me to go...just because ur offened doent give u the right to tell me to leave this forum...

....some help u turned out to be....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)