Here's the cover of the tomorrow's Daily Telgraph. (1 Viewer)

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Here's the cover of tomorrow's Daily Telgraph.

Bec Cartwright pregnant: reports
16:00 AEST Fri May 6 2005
JCT
Logie winning soap actress Bec Cartwright is expected to announce she's three months pregnant to former world tennis ace Lleyton Hewitt, as speculation mounts ahead of their planned wedding in December.

The 21-year-old spent last Sunday's Logies ceremony drinking orange juice as Hewitt withdrew from a European tennis tournament citing a toe injury.

"I've just been so busy - I haven't been drinking," Cartwright said on Sunday night.

Management for both of the stars have denied the rumours, but media have camped outside their Sydney home expecting a statement.

Hewitt proposed to Cartwright after his Australian Open finals loss to Marat Safin in January. The pair recently bought an expansive mansion in the exclusive Sydney suburb of Palm Beach for $4.5 million.

Watch National Nine News and A Current Affair tonight from 6pm AEST for further details.

© National Nine News 2005

Sorry I just had to further contribute to the degredation of these forums.

Last edited:
HSC
Sweets said:
Sorry I just had to further contribute to the degredation of these forums.
Haha... why post in the 'News' forum?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Babies are born all the time.

tempco

HSC
its the telgraph. what do you expect... theyd probably say the babys miscarried for the sake of it.

shortie_689

HSC
Argonaut said:
Yes, I am now. I was just showing my disbelief that Bec Cartwright is worthy of front-page news. I mean, what's she got going for her? she won Dancing With the Stars. She's on Home and Away. She had a failed singing career. She's Lleyton Hewitt's girlfriend. And she got a Logie for "Most Popular Female Actor" (but that was probably only because of the Lleyton connection). And now she's believed to be pregnant.

I'm sorry, but I think I'm missing something here. Like how all of the above make her front-page material ...
well excuse me... i think you are jealous they are like a high celebrity factor relationship of course there pregnancy will be on the news

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
If they wanted a pathetic front page they shoullda used a picture of bush.....

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Wen i heard about Bec being pregnant i was like "seriously who gives a fuck?" Besides being hott, she aint all that

Rorix

HSC
If it's also on the front page of the SMH, does it mean the SMH is a bad newspaper?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Argonaut said:
One of the guys at my work said (after hearing it on the radio): "Now I wouldn't mind giving her a baby!"

I don't know what's harder to believe - the fact that he got married or that fact that he's STILL married.
The bloke was making a joke, unless u know better cause that sounds like the typical joke to be made

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)