hey guys do you think unsw or usyd will let me take maths advanced bridging course (1 Viewer)

lolcti

HSC
N/A
comm1100 (business decision-making), the first like 3 weeks was just microeconomics yap and now we're looking at legal aspects of stuff like consumer law and all that
u do comp sci and commerce right?

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
ify classes are actually so bad it's crazy man, only good ones are comm1140 and 1180
i wanted to take 1140 this term cos i want to major in finance but all the stuff clashed with my class and all the good times were full 😭

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
may i ask what math topics are used in accounting???
I’m doing comm1140 right now which is the first year class you need to take if you want to major in accounting or finance (which I’m doing) and it’s just a bunch of reading tables and and stuff, not hard

then it allows me to get started on the major next semester

jonolad69

HSC
i wanted to take 1140 this term cos i want to major in finance but all the stuff clashed with my class and all the good times were full 😭
isn't the only available lecture for comm1140 monday 9am or something

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
I’m doing comm1140 right now which is the first year class you need to take if you want to major in accounting or finance (which I’m doing) and it’s just a bunch of reading tables and and stuff, not hard

then it allows me to get started on the major next semester
which comm major are you picking out of curiosity??

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
there’s more than 1500 doing it this semester it’s crazy and yeah I got stuck with a bad time for my tute

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
idk but i wouldn't have made it cos i have math and comp on mondays back to back starting 9am so it would've sucked 💀 comm1100 f2f lecture is around that time too so i have to go online in the afternoon :(

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
there’s an online one on Monday as well but they also have ‘early’ lecture which is a pre recorded lecture online, which you can watch at any time

jonolad69

HSC
there’s an online one on Monday as well but they also have ‘early’ lecture which is a pre recorded lecture online, which you can watch at any time
from your experience, what do you think is an optimal schedule for lectures and tutes?

i was thinking like doing all lectures monday and then all tutorials on tuesday because the workload doesn't seem that crazy but i could be wrong

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
from your experience, what do you think is an optimal schedule for lectures and tutes?

i was thinking like doing all lectures monday and then all tutorials on tuesday because the workload doesn't seem that crazy but i could be wrong
depends if you go to f2f lectures or not … after these first few weeks, I decided I’m not going to go :lol: but I’d say just get all your tutes on the same day if you can and with minimal time gap - I picked my classes late and regret it now

for my classes, lecture times were preset, so you may not have that luxury

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
why do u want to go to a uni for its aesthetics bro this is very sad to see
ok lowkey im a unsw lover through and through but usyd looks so much better for aesthetics and its physical appearance icl it looks amazing
also ur staying there for the next 3-4+ years of ur life u might as well enjoy coming to a nice looking uni tbh 💀

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)