Hezbollah's Victory (1 Viewer)

Azurie

HSC
ShArBiNaToR said:
that includes themselves...
wHaT BrO YoU WaNnA fIgHt, WaLlaH iM gUnA sMaSh YoU, yA aYrE. i WiLl ShOw YoU wHy We ArE fIgHtErS!!!!!!! :mad:

Azurie

HSC
chaldoking said:
With all due respect as a Christian, with links to the middle-east you know nothing about exactly what is going on in the middle-east. The views that you are expressing are also highly offensive, not just to me but to others in this thread. I dislike an ignorant mind - one that you are showing signs of.
You dOnT kNoW wHaT hApPeNeD tO hIs UnClE sO sCoT uLeH!!!! :burn:

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
damn better book myself some flights to lebanon before this huge scale apocalyptic war crap breaks out in the middle east.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
sam04u said:
http://geography.about.com/cs/countries/a/smallcountries.htm

I don't think these micro-states should exist. They could do better off as a part of a larger entity. Should I shoot myself in the head?

You know what's funny though. 3 of these countries are also, the 3/6 countries that support Israel!

Nauru, Tuvalu, Marshall Islands, (Micronesia also small), Israel and the United States of America.
I don't see why microstates don't deserve the right to exist just because they're small? Seychelles is an island you realise, what would you propose it would come under?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
JaredR said:
I don't see why microstates don't deserve the right to exist just because they're small? Seychelles is an island you realise, what would you propose it would come under?
Well I don't particularly have anything against microstates, except in that with an extremely small population - it would function better as an extension to a larger state, and therefore be better able to provide for it's people.

its annoying like evryones waiting for a final conflict these frikin politicians are all talk ,
on both sides, israel, palestine,hezobollah, if u want to fight so bad jst start a war ,but no one does ,do they .they jst sit in their little compounds and make sophisticated threats to each other on local news feed bullshit propanda to their people, if ur not gonna do nothing den be quiet and keep what ever u hve now and stop complaining.
It's crazy. It's like a bunch of kids bickering, both unwilling to compromise, both believing they're right. The argument on both sides is so infantile, the only problem is these people are capable of killing thousands upon thousands of people. Which just makes them even more dangerous. All of this can only cause further suffering and misery of which there can be no lasting peace or solution without compromise. That compromise should probably be the the 1948 partition plan. However, Israel is a little too comfortable with it's current size to be willing to go back to the 1948 partition - would kind of mean the lives lost defending the newer and larget settlements were in vain.

But then for the Palestinians that scenario is all too true, and many times worse. Being made refugees in every corner of the earth.

damn better book myself some flights to lebanon before this huge scale apocalyptic war crap breaks out in the middle east.
Good time as any.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Lets see.

Apartheid policies: Check.
Deliberately targetting civilians: Check.
Arresting journalists: Check.

you see, what people do not realize is that Israels existence on a fucking map is relative to american super power status in the world. any dick will understand as Americas power declines, and world power shifts to the east, it is most likely that Americas financial support and military support to the Zionist will decline proportionally to their decline as a world power.

in the absolute long run run, people will look back at Israel as a "failed" experiment.

schooliskool

HSC
what happens if afghanistans taliban militants try to wipe out pakistan nad expand thier borders?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
schooliskool said:
what happens if afghanistans taliban militants try to wipe out pakistan nad expand thier borders?
Just not strong enough. Any expansion would be based purely on ideology, but even then they've shown that they're too much of a failure to garner support for their cause.

The "Taliban", meaning the organised, Islamic organisation, which once controlled Afghanistan is no more. The Pakistani people have shown that they desire a democratic government. They're not going to accept going from one extreme to another. The Afghani resistance is not from some sort of centralised organisation. It's merely local populations fighting against U.S occupation (albeit in groups).

ZabZu

HSC
If there is unification, the proportions of Jews would slightly outnumber that of Arabs. However, the demographics are against Israel. Arab parents are having far more children than Jews. If there was unification today, the country would become a Muslim dominated country in a few years.

I strongly support the concept of a Jewish state. A country where Jews from all over the world who face discrimination can go and start afresh. A country that protects its Jews instead of treating them as inferior citizens.

Modern Zionism started due to the rise of nationalism in Europe around the late 1800s. Back to 2008, it seems that nationalist parties in Europe are winning more seats in parliament mostly due to anti-Muslim sentiment in Europe.

Azurie

HSC
chaldoking said:
With all due respect as a Christian, with links to the middle-east you know nothing about exactly what is going on in the middle-east. The views that you are expressing are also highly offensive, not just to me but to others in this thread. I dislike an ignorant mind - one that you are showing signs of.
With all due respect, I am offended by you.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
schooliskool said:
BAH! your kidding me. that aint happening any time soon son. pakistans best option is to stick with the Taliban and use them for proxy wars like they have been doing for decades.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ShArBiNaToR said:
lmao um I am an Arab u fool...
ShArBiNaToR said:
I'm >>>>AUSTRALIAN<<<< and NOTHIN ELSE!..

make up your fucking mind you fuck head. your either Australian on what not. it seems to me you have an identity crisis. go see a fucking shrink you ass.

Last edited:

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ShArBiNaToR, you are a glorified pussy fuck. please leave the thread.

thankyou..

BBJ

Azurie

HSC
bigboyjames said:
ShArBiNaToR, you are a glorified pussy fuck. please leave the thread.
thankyou..
BBJ
Get back to the topic guiz, SAM will be angry, jehdo SAM WANTS YOU

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ZabZu said:
If there is unification, the proportions of Jews would slightly outnumber that of Arabs. However, the demographics are against Israel. Arab parents are having far more children than Jews. If there was unification today, the country would become a Muslim dominated country in a few years.

I strongly support the concept of a Jewish state. A country where Jews from all over the world who face discrimination can go and start afresh. A country that protects its Jews instead of treating them as inferior citizens.
so you think the killing of Palestinians so the Zionists could accomplish a Jewish state is justified? you do understand this so called Jewish state could never have been accomplished if such atrocities did not occur.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)