Hi im an annoying high school student who cant figure anything out for myself (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hi guys, there's this issue that I could solve by either taking some initiative or asking the right people....BUT why would I do that when I can just annoy you guys!

So here it goes...there's this thing I have no idea about, and I really shouldn't be stressing about because frankly its not even remotely important or related, but ITS A BIG DEAL.

Now I've tried other avenues (not really) but they don't seem to be responding to my every whim or desire within the allotted time period of hmm 5 second response time, its really annoying.

Can someone please tell me what I want to hear? I don't want to hear anything else, that'd challenge my views of the world and frankly after finishing the HSC i'm so knowledgeable about the world that I don't need your advice, I just want you to back up what I'm already thinking.

PS I'll bump this if no one answers just to make sure.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Remember that bump I was talking about? Yeah this is it. Seriously its been more than 10 seconds. You should be thanking me.

K

khorne

amazing

I mean, you're spot on, but you're at least 24-26 years old, what is the point of trolling a student forum at 1am?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, you're totally correct.
At least that's what I think and if anyone thinks differently they get negged to hell.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Remember that bump I was talking about? Yeah this is it. Seriously its been more than 10 seconds. You should be thanking me.
I love it when you are mean.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
the real question asylum, is has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
I can't tell whether you should change your Forever Alone to troll.jpg

Either way your signature is both disturbing and amusing at the same time.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, for a student mentor you really are a cunt =p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)