Hi i'm unfortunately getting 4 wisdom teeth out this friday and also getting braces j (1 Viewer)

astroman

HSC
Re: Hi i'm unfortunately getting 4 wisdom teeth out this friday and also getting brac

lmao i'm having the best experience of my life atm.

I live in the north shore up in turramurra and there's a local private dentist clinic called North side dental clinic. They have so many awards and very professional. Great atmosphere as well.
srs or sarcasm?

MrTammoth

HSC
Re: Hi i'm unfortunately getting 4 wisdom teeth out this friday and also getting brac

Did you feel any pain during the operation?
yeh i think i did and i said "it hurts" when they were fiddling with the wisdom teeth.

BUT i have this feeling that i was already in lala land and imagined that myself lmao.

I certainly remember them asking me to open my mouth etc. Doctor said the anaesthetic made you do stuff during the operation but you forget everything else.

astroman

HSC

wait does the anaesthetic make u sleep or does ur mouth just go numb?

MrTammoth

HSC

srs or sarcasm?
i'm being srs legit no pain but numbness despite can't eat anything apple puree still yummy can have that my whole life.

astroman

HSC

u can eat ice cream as well i think

HSC

No because if they were to grow fully it would have crushed my jaw and clustered with the existing teeth. I would say out of 100 probably 70-80
Wait a minute, did they stitch your gum together. My sis got her back molars out and they had to cut into her gums, take the teeth out then stitch them up.

MrTammoth

HSC

wait does the anaesthetic make u sleep or does ur mouth just go numb?
half sedation

they need you to open mouth when they ask you to during op

and then after awhile i think u just fall asleep

they are super nice, this is why i love doctors and their personalities gives me babies

MrTammoth

HSC

u can eat ice cream as well i think
yeh you can lol but i haven't tried. I kept dribbling all over the place :(

astroman

HSC

half sedation

they need you to open mouth when they ask you to during op

and then after awhile i think u just fall asleep

they are super nice, this is why i love doctors and their personalities gives me babies
o_O

MrTammoth

HSC

Wait a minute, did they stitch your gum together. My sis got her back molars out and they had to cut into her gums, take the teeth out then stitch them up.
yaya exact same thing happened

astroman

HSC

how long was the whole operation? and did u get all four taken out?

MrTammoth

HSC

it usually takes 1hr but mine took 1 hr and 45 mins lol. Probably because i was sick and i didn't tell them.

MrTammoth

HSC

yeh i got all 4 taken out. You're still sooooo young child stop worrying. I'm one of those special kids who gets them out so early. People usually get them out when they older brah. Sometimes i question myself why am i so special. Also the medication u get afterwards so good. A tablet that is panadol/sedation tablet GG and antibiotics.

astroman

HSC

yeh i got all 4 taken out. You're still sooooo young child stop worrying. I'm one of those special kids who gets them out so early. People usually get them out when they older brah. Sometimes i question myself why am i so special. Also the medication u get afterwards so good. A tablet that is panadol/sedation tablet GG and antibiotics.
nah i'm 17 and can see them about half grown already and the dentist says i need to get them out coz i will need braces lol

MrTammoth

HSC

nah i'm 17 and can see them about half grown already and the dentist says i need to get them out coz i will need braces lol
holy shit we are twins bro.

Better to get it done! I thought it would hurt like shit afterwards but nah i'm all chilled and enjoying my spoiled life atm. Braces are super cool lol the orthodontist so nice he's gonna give me free clear braces on the top of my teeth and on the bottom the normal ones saved me 1000$ lol so kind these people.

astroman

HSC

holy shit we are twins bro.

Better to get it done! I thought it would hurt like shit afterwards but nah i'm all chilled and enjoying my spoiled life atm. Braces are super cool lol the orthodontist so nice he's gonna give me free clear braces on the top of my teeth and on the bottom the normal ones saved me 1000$ lol so kind these people.
yea i want clear as well coz will look like a faget at uni with braces...haha

MrTammoth

HSC

yea i want clear as well coz will look like a faget at uni with braces...haha
LOOOOOOOOOL HOLY FUCK WE THINK THE SAME AS WELL L0l

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)