Hi i'm unfortunately getting 4 wisdom teeth out this friday and also getting braces j (1 Viewer)

HSC
Re: Hi i'm unfortunately getting 4 wisdom teeth out this friday and also getting brac

I don't want my wisdoms to grow. They can hide for life
I'm 17 too but took my braces off. Clear is better

MrTammoth

HSC
Re: Hi i'm unfortunately getting 4 wisdom teeth out this friday and also getting brac

lmao don't say that your wisdom teeth is gonna make your teeth look all crooked. You wear retainers?

astroman

HSC

u only have to get them out if they don't grow properly

HSC

lmao don't say that your wisdom teeth is gonna make your teeth look all crooked. You wear retainers?
Yeah my retainers stop at the back molars. Based on x-rays my wisdoms will be painful when out but dentist said some people's one not grow out

CaptainPrice

HSC

I'm 17 as well, but have never had a dental issue in my life, so I guess I should consider myself pretty lucky :)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Wait a minute, did they stitch your gum together. My sis got her back molars out and they had to cut into her gums, take the teeth out then stitch them up.
This is what I got under anesthesia except it was wisdom teeth. Surgically removed because they hadn't grown out yet. There was not much blood but my face was so swollen I couldn't open my mouth to eat.

HSC

This is what I got under anesthesia except it was wisdom teeth. Surgically removed because they hadn't grown out yet. There was not much blood but my face was so swollen I couldn't open my mouth to eat.
>:O yeah my sis had anesthesia and got to watch the whole thing too. Am I the only one who closes my eyes at the dentist. She watches everything lol

MrTammoth

HSC

I'm 17 as well, but have never had a dental issue in my life, so I guess I should consider myself pretty lucky :)
Nah you probably will when you grow up cause your teeth are constantly moving!

MrTammoth

HSC

Yeah my retainers stop at the back molars. Based on x-rays my wisdoms will be painful when out but dentist said some people's one not grow out
dw before they start to hurt book an appointment and wallah

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

>:O yeah my sis had anesthesia and got to watch the whole thing too. Am I the only one who closes my eyes at the dentist. She watches everything lol
Oh I was like not awake. Like completely knocked out haha.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A

get gold fangs and get hoes

CaptainPrice

HSC

Nah you probably will when you grow up cause your teeth are constantly moving!
No dude, stop scaring me after I read all the stuff happening to people in this thread haha

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC

My friend had 1 of his wisdom teeth knocked out. He looked like a walking zombie for like the next 2 weeks. Good luck you'll need it

humanitieslover

HSC

What a coincidence! One of my closest friends just got her wisdom teeth out (6 in total!). The day after she was fine and we actually met up hahaha. You'll be fine! You don't want friends who judge on appearance anyway. My friend looked totally normal after, just slight puffiness in the cheeks :)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A

What a coincidence! One of my closest friends just got her wisdom teeth out (6 in total!). The day after she was fine and we actually met up hahaha. You'll be fine! You don't want friends who judge on appearance anyway. My friend looked totally normal after, just slight puffiness in the cheeks :)
6 wisdom teeth?

MrTammoth

HSC

My friend had 1 of his wisdom teeth knocked out. He looked like a walking zombie for like the next 2 weeks. Good luck you'll need it
lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)