Hillarious Anal Sex Story (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orri

HSC
Okay so my mate was having anal sex with his (at the time) girlfriend on his parents bed. They had been doing it for some time, confident that the parents wont return for a few more hours however before they know it the parents are at the door. So my mate and his girlfriend freak out - He pulls his cock out of her ass so quickly that the suction of his dick pulled out some moist, wet shit.. and sprayed it on the wall behind them, but they didnt notice this because they were too busy getting dressed, fixing the sheets all that. So the parents come in, dont suspect anything.. my mate thinks hes in the clear... but like an hour later they hear a scream. They rush into the parents room and see this shit all over the wall and my friends mum crying? LOL. Not knowing what to do.. my friend and his girlfriend blamed the dog..."yeah it was the dog.. dunno how but yeah he like shat on the wall.."

Best part of the story....... a few days later the dog was PUT DOWN by the owners!!!! FUCKING LOL

EDIT: Theories for why you might have heard this story before

1) My friend is older than me, so its more than possible that you did hear this same story a few years ago when it originally happened. He does have other friends btw.

2) He is a filthy liar, and has lied to me and several other people. Like in the movie good will hunting: "I... but the joke's better if I tell it in the first person."

Last edited:

Russdog

russell
HSC
um the screaming and crying and putting the dog down bit was a bit much.

michael1990

HSC
Holy Fuck LOL

I laughed so hard.

Who cares if its a troll it was hilarious.

Pace_T

HSC
who the fuck puts down the dog for shitting on the wall??
good story though. goes to show how disgusting anal sex is :uhhuh:

MTP

HSC
I heard a similar story on another forum. Just replace the wall/bed with a brand new white couch.

neafoo

HSC
MTP said:
I heard a similar story on another forum. Just replace the wall/bed with a brand new white couch.
That's the one i heard a few years ago.

smelon

HSC
haha thats yat. seriously whats with people doing it in their parents beds? do it in your own, so gross.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
smelon said:
haha thats yat. seriously whats with people doing it in their parents beds? do it in your own, so gross.
I have a single bed, my dad's is queensize.

Last edited:

lessa!!

HSC
me and my friends read it we all cracked up lol its was fuckin funny......... the dog bit was a bit slack tho ......

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
why were they having sex in the parent's room?

boris

Banned
HSC
didnt want to shart all over their own wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)