Hillary Clinton OR Barack Obama? (1 Viewer)

Which one would you choose?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 189 76.2%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 59 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
any person who exposed the truth about all the shit/lies going on and admit to all the mistakes that have made this world totally farked up is the best candidate.

but of course who responds to honesty these days.. =\
if it doesn't sound good then Americans wont want to hear it.
.b1tches.

lala2

Banned
HSC
I'd go Clinton, but I think there's too much baggage with her husband for people to like her. I think, unfortunately, Obama's gonna win :s

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I dont think there's any pressing urge for Obama right now. I think he's an attractive and capable candidate, but now that he's been shot into the spotlight, i'd like the hype to mellow for a term or two. He should take VP, mature in office, polish his views, run in 2016 or whenever. For all his talk on unity, he'd be the most left-wing president since... Carter?
As far as a President's effectiveness is determined by how s/he handles relationships on the hill and elsewhere, I dont see him, or his skeletal agenda, getting far in office.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
It's a LIE. He's a LIAR. THEY ALL PROMISE SO MUCH AND THEN THEY JUST shakeshakeshake

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Iron said:
It's a LIE. He's a LIAR. THEY ALL PROMISE SO MUCH AND THEN THEY JUST shakeshakeshake

That's what I think of Hillary, I first was going for her, then realising she's not really going to break the 'glass ceiling' for women aiming at the top government jobs, merely she's a Bill Clinton puppet.

Hillary winning the presidency = Bill Clinton's 3rd term in office. :D

ippie

HSC
Hate to put race and gender into this, but i think it's funny how its white woman vs black man. History in the making. Why can't Aust be cool like that? Fucking John Howard, why the fuck did he get to stay as PM for that long?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
ippie said:
Hate to put race and gender into this, but i think it's funny how its white woman vs black man. History in the making. Why can't Aust be cool like that? Fucking John Howard, why the fuck did he get to stay as PM for that long?
Well actually when it comes down to it, it'll either be white woman vs. white man or black man vs. white man.

Obama and Clinton are running for the Democratic nomination at the moment, not the actual presidency.

So there will be an old white dude running come November.

xJennax

HSC
Anyone see the news today how Hillary apparently arrived under sniper fire, but was then seen just walking normally and greeting people....wonder if that will effect her campaign.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
ippie said:

Maybe he stayed THAT long because he was a AWESOME PRIME MINISTER and WAS THE BEST WHEN HE TOOK OVER & FIXED UP KEATING'S MESS!! :mad1:

EVEN LOW INCOME PEOPLE WAS BETTER UNDER THE LIBERAL PARTY!!

don't believe me, click link:

THE incomes of the nation's poorest households rose more dramatically than those of the richest Australians in the final years of the Howard government, buoyed by rising wages and bulging welfare payments.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23420598-2,00.html

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
xJennax said:
Anyone see the news today how Hillary apparently arrived under sniper fire, but was then seen just walking normally and greeting people....wonder if that will effect her campaign.

LOLz. That was funny, she claims to have the experience compared to Obama, if you compare the both, she's probably not even close to having the so called 'experience' lol.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
SHe also totally recanted.
Disaster.

Id prefer Hillary, but this vetting process has been so extensive and exhausting for them both that i'd be happy with either. But Hillary won all the important states. She deserves something more substantial than VP, like...

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
Iron said:
SHe also totally recanted.
Disaster.

Id prefer Hillary, but this vetting process has been so extensive and exhausting for them both that i'd be happy with either. But Hillary won all the important states. She deserves something more substantial than VP, like...
Like get the fuck over being President and realise that it's not going to happen (at least this year) so she should gracefully step aside A) with some dignity and B) to get this exhausting process over with?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I dont accept that her pig-headedness is the only thing delaying this. The difference in popular vote between them both is less than 1%. The Superdelegates do have a role other than obeying the plebs. It's where the party bosses should make an educated guess as to who can win. There's no clear answer there yet.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
It's not the only factor but it's one of them. The gap is widening and it's looking like it will be difficult for her to win in the end.

Eh. I'd have a lot more respect for her if she stood aside instead of being pushed out. It'd better her chances if she decides to run again.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Tulipa said:
Like get the fuck over being President and realise that it's not going to happen (at least this year) so she should gracefully step aside A) with some dignity and B) to get this exhausting process over with?
Listen to this woman.

Grace and Billary are like "lamb and tuna fish".

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Tulipa said:
It's not the only factor but it's one of them. The gap is widening and it's looking like it will be difficult for her to win in the end.

Eh. I'd have a lot more respect for her if she stood aside instead of being pushed out. It'd better her chances if she decides to run again.
Run at 68ish? They definately wont elect a grandma. This is her only chance unless against McCain's second term.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
Iron said:
Run at 68ish? They definately wont elect a grandma. This is her only chance unless against McCain's second term.
Haha oh yeah she's old.

I think it's rather funny because she has been working at this for most of her life and now it's really slipping away from her.

She might be able to run in four years if McCain wins. Although I think what I said goes for both Obama and Clinton. If either of them pulled out they'd look a lot better than if they actually "lost".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)