Hindu girl marries a dog?! (1 Viewer)

ongitsanjali

HSC
for god's sakes you stuuuuupid gullible people!!! they aren't getting married, it's a ritual that involves a dog to "cleanse" her before she gets married... TO A HUMAN :jedi:

it's quite rare, and yes it's a little strange but people in rural areas are superstitious lol

Guesss

HSC
for god's sakes you stuuuuupid gullible people!!! they aren't getting married, it's a ritual that involves a dog to "cleanse" her before she gets married... TO A HUMAN :jedi:

it's quite rare, and yes it's a little strange but people in rural areas are superstitious lol
R u hindu?

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC

Explain this ritual? How does the dog cleanse her?

ongitsanjali

HSC
Explain this ritual? How does the dog cleanse her?
i have no idea... it's completely obscure and doesn't really occur today.. this is like (almost literally) a one in a billion case.

but i don't think the dog is really central to the process... it's like almost incidental methinks

ongitsanjali

HSC
i heard they have to worship 30million gods is this true
ahh this is turning into a religious debate but wth i'm bored.

in short, NO
all the different forms of god are not different entities, they really are different aspects of one god, personified. so really, we are monotheistic like islam and christianity. AND, as for someone before saying that we worship sticks, stones, etc; that's totally off. we worship god through physical objects, its not like hinduism states that the sticks and stones ARE god. it's just a way of making god seem a bit less... abstract

you guys have it all wrong. trust the british to make us out to sound like pagan savages.

btw WHERE THE HELL DID U READ WE DRINK COW PISS? :eek:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Wow.

I must be too old to appreciate the joke, but I just sat there the whole video going "where the fuck is the commentary" and concluded it was one of many retarded, chopped up videos on youtube, came back here and watched you all be mindless, slightly racist retards that make the same irritating comments as the ones in youtube.

And I hate the youtube comments. I never contribute.

Miz Janani

HSC
btw WHERE THE HELL DID U READ WE DRINK COW PISS? :eek:
It was in a documentary of some sort that we watched at school.. (Don't remember what subject)..

But personally, (i'm hindu as well) i think that it's stupid how India (and other countries with the same problems) is stereotyped to show the rare stuff that happens in the rural ares -_-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)