History Extension exam thoughts (1 Viewer)

graceluvsA's

HSC
No. You're fine you have got this. Past papers aren't necessary for this because the questions are very very similar each year. You know the content, you know your historians, you are fine. You are INCREDIBLE at history extension. Maybe not a state rank but you will walk out of that exam smiling cause you know it just LIFTED UP ur ATAR.
Ur amazing you've got this
Thank you 🥹🥹

band6yesplease

HSC
How did you guys go?? (Umm also.. ngl as someone doing history ext for year 12 the fact you’re memorising 20 quotes PER ESSAY is terrifying ngl😭)
AHHHH it starts so soon im so nervous.
20 isn't really necessary it just ensures im covered irrespective of the question if you get me?

But also you should drop history extension so you don't have this headache that is currently dictating my entire life

aulinia

HSC
Heyy how’d everyone go? I was pleasantly surprised that they didn’t give a stimulus for Q2 :)

FreesiaGaul

HSC
how much did you guys write? I didn’t finish all the pages but I did 1800~ words for each essay. Is it fine that I didn’t fill the booklets??

aulinia

HSC
how much did you guys write? I didn’t finish all the pages but I did 1800~ words for each essay. Is it fine that I didn’t fill the booklets??
For Q1 i filled until the last page, but for Q2 i think i had a page or two left

FreesiaGaul

HSC
section 1 made me want to off myself wtf was counterfactual history it was such a mind f
I got really lucky for S1 cause my entire project was on historiographical debates during the classical turning towards revisionism - I feel it would have been painful otherwise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)