History Extension exam thoughts (1 Viewer)

graceluvsA's

HSC
They were both shit questions i was just yapping on about random stuff ;) i had no idea what they were asking for for each question so s1 i said histiorographical debate of subjective or objective historical truth and s2 just how forms of communication (books, films ect) are manipulated idc anymore maybe im just gonna go to tafe :p

kingpalindrome

HSC
I talked about ABBA for question 2 in terms of popular history and songs/movies being a form of communication 😭

And question 1 i just talked about how debates spur historians on to explore new methodologies - I will be ecstatic if I get a band E3

kingpalindrome

HSC
They were both shit questions i was just yapping on about random stuff ;) i had no idea what they were asking for for each question so s1 i said histiorographical debate of subjective or objective historical truth and s2 just how forms of communication (books, films ect) are manipulated idc anymore maybe im just gonna go to tafe :p
I swear that's exactly what I wrote for both as well, surely if two of us wrote it we can't be wrong

band6yesplease

HSC
I talked about ABBA for question 2 in terms of popular history and songs/movies being a form of communication 😭

And question 1 i just talked about how debates spur historians on to explore new methodologies - I will be ecstatic if I get a band E3
Ooohhhhh tbf question 2 was so dumbly open to interpretation you might get a dece mark.

Surely the alignment for HisX will be fire this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)