Hitler (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yes, but against amazing odds. I'm not going to claim that germans are a superior race because I don't really believe in that, but there's nothing solid to claim that he was wrong really.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yes, but against amazing odds. I'm not going to claim that germans are a superior race because I don't really believe in that, but there's nothing solid to claim that he was wrong really.
True...

imo, not all humans are equal just because we are human...

It depends what you chosoe as the determining factor...

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
it was his mindstate, so yeah i guess wat ur sayin is right. I mean theres still rednecks in texas that think whites are superior... even tho the notion of an "equal man" cant be seen due to ones skin colour

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
miss_b said:
True...

imo, not all humans are equal just because we are human...

It depends what you classify as the determining factor...
its the situations that we are placed in that makes us unequal....... i personally beleive everyone is equal but due to ur economic/power status thats the decididng factor

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I don't think all people are equal, however I think race isn't really the determination of that. Some people are better at things than others, I wish I was heaps hot but i'm not, I don't think people should "assist" me or give me an unfair advantage due to my shitness. I should just be forced to focus on what I am good at.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
shady_03 said:
its the situations that we are placed in that makes us unequal....... i personally beleive everyone is equal but due to ur economic/power status thats the decididng factor
Are you equal with your siblings?

Why do you think we are equal despite you saying that some situations make us unequal?

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I don't think all people are equal, however I think race isn't really the determination of that. Some people are better at things than others, I wish I was heaps hot but i'm not, I don't think people should "assist" me or give me an unfair advantage due to my shitness. I should just be forced to focus on what I am good at.
I agree...:)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
miss_b said:
Are you equal with your siblings?

Why do you think we are equal despite you saying that some situations make us unequal?
i kinda mean that wen we r born we r all equal... wen we grow and live in different circumstances then were unequal kinda thing...

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
tru, yeah i guess so. Not that u should wish u were hott, alot of so called "hot guys" are just dumbass pricks neway lol

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
The military defeat and collapse of Nazism should not only be attributed to there mistake of invading the Soviet Union

*Germany lacked allies who were capable of offering real assistance
*The organisation of Germany's war effort was apalling.
*British scientists cracked the Enigma code
*Germany's other mistakes - sending reinforcements to Africa when the war there was already lost, declaring war on USA before defeating Britain etc.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
shady_03 said:
i kinda mean that wen we r born we r all equal... wen we grow and live in different circumstances then were unequal kinda thing...
Are we really? Some people are artistically gifted while others, such as gloria, are artistically disabled.

Not all things are a result of environment. Genetics plays a large role too. Height or hotness for example...

And what is the notion of "equality"? What does it mean?

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
But you can be born ugly/dumb/retarded =/
yeah i didnt think of that ... so in no circumstance are ppl equal??? People are somewhat equal in isolated communites such as the kalahari.... even then there are elders which hold more power.... fuck

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
miss_b said:
Are we really? Some people are artistically gifted while others, such as gloria, are artistically disabled.

Not all things are a result of environment. Genetics plays a large role too. Height or hotness for example...

And what is the notion of "equality"? What does it mean?
ok ok i was wrong!!! I didnt think about all those factors....

the closest thing i think 2 equality is communism, which is (of course like 19century china) riddled with corruption

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
But why should we strive for equality? We're obviously not ment to be equal... as cool as it'd be. I wish I was as cool as the coolest people, but it's just not going to happen.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
But why should we strive for equality? We're obviously not ment to be equal... as cool as it'd be. I wish I was as cool as the coolest people, but it's just not going to happen.
tru. Some ppl doin our course are DEFINATELY uncool lol

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
If we were truely equal, we would probably lose our identity...

Like stiving for all other idealistic things, striving for equality is just one of those stupid things we seem to do...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)