Hitler (1 Viewer)

cerebrum

HSC
Alot of people agree that Adolf Hitler was an intelligent man..... I find him to be extremely manipulative.... intelligent????
Whats your opinion???

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hmm, *will be watching this before it gets out of hand*

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
cerebrum said:
Are you stalking me!!!! Whats your problem. It is a bit immature of me to be fighting you back on this, however this is just pathetic.
hahaha im a pathetic person

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
cerebrum said:
Alot of people agree that Adolf Hitler was an intelligent man..... I find him to be extremely manipulative.... intelligent????
Whats your opinion???
Intelligent enough to be manipulative perhaps?

Let's not deny that he was quite a sucessful leader...

Although what he did is generally considered "wrong" and "evil", there's not denying that he was intelligent...

It seems to me that the "winners" of a war are always painted to be the "good" where as the loser is put in the worst light possible...

The americans murdered civilians. Yet thay are not nearly as "evil" as the nazis. Of course, i know that the number of ppl killed by the nazis was much higher, but both are "wrong" acts...

Anywho, i consider hitler intelligent enough to be manipulative...

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
cerebrum said:
So do you pinpoint anyone to shoot down or do I just stand out for some very crazed reason.
i think its ur big rack!!!

cerebrum

HSC
Hitler is intelligent.... he managed to hit the people and manipulate them at their time of peril. The people were easily manipulated during that time by almost anyone with a strong voice.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I'm sure he was intelligent, but he wasn't a genius or anything...
So you think he was "not-that-bright"? lol:p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I think he was just in the right place at the right time, and was determined enough in his beliefs to try and see them realised.

wanderlust

HSC
Of course he was fucking intelligent, a Joe Blow from down at the pub wouldn't have the foresight or intelligence to be able to rule such a powerful country. Ok, so what, he lost the war, big deal it doesn't mean that everything he did before, especially getting into power in the first place vanishes. If you don't believe Hitler was intelligent your an idiot, i don't care if you believe he is a nutcase, a bastard, whatever, but he was intelligent. Or so i think.

cerebrum

HSC
Manipulation and intellect is not the same thing. He was merely manipulative and he gave the people someone to blame (the jews). This is not the act of an intelligent man.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Well alot of people would like to become celebrities but it isn't because they're "not intelligent" that they can't... I think the same applies to hitler.

Alot of people want to become such a powerful ruler, however it isn't because they're unintelligent that they can't, it's just a variety of factors. But if you ask me I agree with wanderlust, anyone who thinks Hitler was stupid has to be stupid themselves.

Cerebrum, how is that not intelligent?

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
he actually was an intelligent person, but in the middle of the depression, what choice did he have??? become one of the umemployed or gain enoug trust in the german ppl to run the country, i think he's an idiot for his ideas on jews, but he saw a cloud with a silver lining, before he decided to kill 6 millions jews

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)