Hizbollah Terrorist leader killed in Car Blast (2 Viewers)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Terrorist mastermind Imad Mughniyeh has been blown up by a car bomb in Syria.

Agents from Mossad, Israel's secret service, were believed to be behind his death in the capital Damascus.

One of the world's most wanted and feared terrorists, Mughniyeh, 45, was a leader of the radical pro-Iranian Hezbollah.

The group immediately accused Mossad of his assassination.
He orchestrated the kidnap in Beirut of Terry Waite and other British hostages in the Eighties.

For more than 25 years Mughniyeh, an expert at disguise with a £13million U.S. bounty on his head, had stayed a step ahead of American and Israeli agents while overseeing a catalogue of terrorist attacks.
He was dubbed the "Master Terrorist" and the "Osama Bin Laden of the Eighties".

Until the 9/11 suicide attacks in New York, he was responsible for the deaths of more Westerners than any other terrorist leader.
Yossi Melman, an expert on Israeli intelligence, said: "If Israel is behind this act, it can be seen as the most significant intelligence accomplishment in the war on terror."

The U.S. applauded the killing. "The world is a better place without this man in it. He was a coldblooded killer, a mass-murderer and a terrorist responsible for countless innocent lives lost," said a State Department spokesman.
"One way or another he was brought to justice."
Mughniyah is said to have masterminded suicide bombings, hijackings, executions and kidnappings such as:

1. Bombing of American Embassy in Beirut 1983. 63 people killed.
2. Bombing of US Marine Barrack in Lebanon killing 241.
3. Hijacking of TWA and kidnapping of westerners
4. Bombing of Israeli Embassy and Jewish Community centre in Buenos Aires, Argentina killing 114 people.
Source :rofl: and here :lol:

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Hey Exphate and Politik, why don't you comment on the fucking thread instead?

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Very good to hear.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Hezbollah ready for 'open war' with Israel

Hezbollah's chief says the group is ready for "open war" with Israel if the Jewish state wants it after a top commander in Syria was killed.

Hassan Nasrallah vowed to retaliate against Israeli targets abroad after accusing Israel of taking the fight beyond Lebanese borders with its assassination of militant commander Imad Mughnieh.

"You have killed Hajj Imad outside the natural battlefield," Nasrallah said, addressing Israel and referring to Hezbollah's longtime contention it only fights Israel within Lebanon and along their common border.

"You have crossed the borders," Nasrallah said in the fiery eulogy at the funeral of Mughnieh in south Beirut. "With this murder, its timing, location and method - Zionists, if you want this kind of open war, let the whole world listen: Let this war be open.

"Like all human beings we have a sacred right to defend ourselves," said Nasrallah, speaking in a videotaped message broadcast over a giant screen at the ceremony in a Hezbollah stronghold. "We will do all that takes to defend our country and people."

Nasrallah went into hiding in 2006, fearing an Israeli assassination and making only three appearances since the summer war that year with Israel.

Mughnieh was killed in a car bombing in Damascus, Syria on Tuesday. Hezbollah and its top ally, Iran, have accused Israel, but the Jewish state denies involvement.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/he...war-with-israel/2008/02/15/1202760530271.html

Can't wait till Lebanon get bombed out again :D

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
oh yeh and 'aryanbeauty', ur avatar is really disturbing, if u actually think deep down that the israelis and americans actually have some kind of bond/relationship then ur madly mislead.

i guess you have that avatar cause of the hatred israelis(and yourself) and amercians have towards the Muslim world, i wont blame you.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
wrxsti said:
oh yeh and 'aryanbeauty', ur avatar is really disturbing, if u actually think deep down that the israelis and americans actually have some kind of bond/relationship then ur madly mislead.
lol

wrxsti said:
i guess you have that avatar cause of the hatred israelis(and yourself) and amercians have towards the Muslim world, i wont blame you.
lol

I especially love your comments deep insight into the death of a mass murdering terrorist.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
ari89 said:
I especially love your comments deep insight into the death of a mass murdering terrorist.
lol... u hate me..dnt u?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
It's just that this isn't your typical terrorist bombing. This guy was a psychopath who needed to be stopped. It's a noteworthy event.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Lol.

THEY BLEW SOMEONE UP HOW UNUSUAL!!!

Hizbollah will blow something up, cycle will continue for 2-3 weeks and then no-one will care again.

HAPPY SLIDEY!?
well im muslim (u all might know by now), and i totally agree with amused, the cycle will just continue and a new head will rise that takes over that member of hezbollah, and then the world will claim that that new head is the most dangerous person alive.

| THE TERRORISTS ALWAYS WIN! |

banco55

HSC
wrxsti said:
well im muslim (u all might know by now), and i totally agree with amused, the cycle will just continue and a new head will rise that takes over that member of hezbollah, and then the world will claim that that new head is the most dangerous person alive.

| THE TERRORISTS ALWAYS WIN! |
As they say in munich: "Do you stop cutting your fingernails because they will grow back?"

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
wrxsti said:
well im muslim (u all might know by now)
We kind of figured it out after the first few times you started your Muslims defending posts with "I'm not a Muslim, but...".

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Slidey said:
We kind of figured it out after the first few times you started your Muslims defending posts with "I'm not a Muslim, but...".
lol

Comrade Ari

Banned
HSC
N/A
aMUSEd1977 said:
Yeah, and the OP is a noted spack who is driven by the Jewish propoganda machine, hence the critisisms :)
Comrade, I think Sam04U is part of the anti-Israeli propaganda machine especially as he takes a fancy to posting anti-Israeli propaganda as justification for Islamofascist murders and corrupted ideology.

I approve of the thread as Hezbollah is a terrorist organisation attacking the enemy and innocent people on both sides through unconventional methods.

Anyway, I fail to see how his posting history detracts from the fact that a high ranking psycho terrorist responsible for Bombing of American Embassy in Beirut 1983 killing 63 people, Bombing of US Marine Barrack in Lebanon killing 241, Hijacking of TWA and kidnapping, Bombing of Israeli Embassy and Jewish Community centre in Buenos Aires, Argentina killing 114 people etc was killed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)